For $21.28 and at the cost of some months off your life, you can enjoy the Octuple Bypass Burger at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas. The burger weighs in at 19,900 calories. The Octuple Bypass Burger has eight patties, which is 4 pounds of meat, 40 pieces of bacon, some chili and, of course, cheese.
- 1 How many calories does a Bypass burger have?
- 2 Has anyone finished an octuple bypass burger?
- 3 What burger has the most calories in the world?
- 4 What is the biggest burger at Heart Attack Grill?
- 5 What is the most unhealthy burger in the world?
- 6 What burger has the most calories at McDonald’s?
- 7 Does hamburger have a lot of calories?
- 8 How many calories are in a Wendy’s triple?
- 9 How many calories is the boss burger at Chili’s?
- 10 What is a Bacon King?
- 11 What is the most fattening fast food?
- 12 What is the highest calorie fast food?
- 13 How many calories are in a Heart Attack Grill milkshake?
- 14 Why is the Heart Attack Grill unhealthy?
- 15 How many calories are in a Triple Whopper?
How many calories does a Bypass burger have?
The Quadruple Bypass Burger with 9,982 calories (41,760 kJ) consists of four half-pound beef patties, twenty strips of bacon, eight slices of American cheese, a whole tomato and half an onion served in a bun coated with lard.
Has anyone finished an octuple bypass burger?
For example, the downtown restaurant serves an Octuple Bypass Burger that clocks in at a staggering 20,000 calories. Competitive eater Matt Stonie recently smashed the record for devouring this bad boy, with a time of four minutes, 10 seconds. The previous record was seven minutes, 42 seconds.
What burger has the most calories in the world?
This 20,000-Calorie Burger Is The Craziest Thing We’ve Ever Eaten. The burger with the most calories in the world can be found at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas, which has made national headlines for killing its customers with its over-the-top, gluttonous fare.
What is the biggest burger at Heart Attack Grill?
The Heart Attack Grill is known for its weight scale and sign that reads, “Over 350 Pounds Eats Free.” One of the biggest burgers at the Grill, the Quadruple Burger, has earned a Guinness World Record for being the world’s “most calorific burger”, weighing 1.36 kilograms with nearly 10,000 calories.
What is the most unhealthy burger in the world?
The Unhealthiest Fast-Food Burgers on the Planet
- Whataburger Triple Meat Whataburger.
- Culver’s Bacon Deluxe (Triple)
- Wendy’s Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger Triple.
- Burger King Bacon King.
- Carl’s Jr Triple Western Bacon Cheeseburger.
- Wendy’s Pretzel Bacon Pub Triple Cheeseburger.
- Burger King Texas Double Whopper.
What burger has the most calories at McDonald’s?
The burger with the most calories at McDonald’s is none other than the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese. It is interesting to note that the Golden Arches doesn’t have a burger that clocks in at 1,000 calories, something that is sadly far too common at fast-food restaurants.
Does hamburger have a lot of calories?
A typical burger contains about 4 ounces of ground beef, which, according to the USDA, is 375 calories. For those who like bigger burgers, add on an additional 94 calories for each ounce. A 6-ounce burger, for example, will have 563 calories just from the beef. A traditional white hamburger bun will add 145 calories.
How many calories are in a Wendy’s triple?
Wendy’s: Dave’s Triple Dave’s Triple (with three quarter-pound patties) contains 1,070 calories, 72 grams of fat, 30 grams of saturated fat, four grams of trans fat, 260 milligrams of cholesterol, and 1,930 milligrams of sodium.
How many calories is the boss burger at Chili’s?
Chili’s The Boss Burger Calories There are 1532 calories in a The Boss Burger from Chili’s.
What is a Bacon King?
Our BACON KING™ features two savoury flame-grilled 100% beef burgers, topped a with hearty portion of thick-cut smoked bacon, melted American cheese and topped with ketchup and creamy mayonnaise all on a soft sesame seed bun. Nutrition information. Per serving.
What is the most fattening fast food?
10 Most Fattening Fast-Food Dishes Slideshow
- #3 Quizno’s Tuna Melt (1,535 Calories)
- #2 KFC Variety Big Box Meal (1,680 Calories)
- #1 Subway’s Double Meatball Marinara with Cheese (1,720 Calories)
- #10 Taco Bell Volcano Nachos (980 Calories)
- #9 Wendy’s Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy ¾ lb Burger (1,060 Calories)
What is the highest calorie fast food?
The 15 Highest-Calorie Restaurant Meals
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Cheese Curd Bacon Burger.
- Outback Steakhouse: Herb-Roasted Prime Rib.
- IHOP: Cheeseburger Omelette With Pancakes.
- Shake Shack: Double SmokeShack Burger.
- Sonic: Pineapple Upside Down Master Blast Shake.
- Dave & Buster’s: Carnivore Pizzadilla.
How many calories are in a Heart Attack Grill milkshake?
The signature dish is the Quadruple Bypass — four half-pound burger patties topped with cheese, bacon and no lettuce (lettuce is for wimps). If you order it with the fries cooked in lard and the triple butterfat milkshake topped with a pat of real butter, you’ll be getting 8,000 calories worth of food.
Why is the Heart Attack Grill unhealthy?
The problem is the burgers are not only cooked in lard, but toppings like bacon are also cooked in lard. Those toppings are not drained or dried before they’re piled onto the burger adding an impossible-to-calculate amount of fat and calories. Then, there’s the Flatliner fries, which are also cooked in pure lard.
How many calories are in a Triple Whopper?
1,299 Cal. Our Triple Whopper Sandwich features three ¼ lb* savory flame-grilled beef patties topped with melted American cheese, juicy tomatoes, fresh lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, ketchup, crunchy pickles, and sliced white onions on a soft sesame seed bun.