|CALORIES||CALORIES FROM FAT|
|ButterBurger “The Original”, Single||390||150|
|ButterBurger “The Original”, Triple||730||380|
|ButterBurger Cheese, Double||700||365|
|ButterBurger Cheese, Single||460||200|
How many calories are in a single burger from Culvers?
There are 460 calories in a Single ButterBurger Cheese from Culvers.
How many calories are in a Culver’s butter burger deluxe?
There are 671 calories in 1 burger (9.66 oz) of Culver’s The Culver’s ButterBurger Deluxe (Double).
Why is Culver’s so expensive?
Culver’s prices are usually more expensive than the industry’s average, and that’s partially because their food servings are larger. Culver’s offers a big variety of food, including ButterBurgers, chicken sandwiches and tenders, various sides, frozen custard, shakes, malts, and drinks.
What is the best thing to get at Culvers?
The Best and Worst Menu Items at Culver’s
- Best: Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
- Worst: Original Chicken Tenders.
- Best: Strawberry Fields Salad with Grilled Chicken and Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Worst: Chicken Cashew with Grilled Chicken Salad.
- Best: Beef Pot Roast Sandwich.
- Worst: Grilled Reuben Melt Sandwich.