Fast-food chain’s new burger — with 1,400 calories and 107 grams of fat — will cost you $5.49. NEW YORK (CNN/Money) – Fans of Hardee’s new “Monster Thickburger” may end up making “Big Mac” lovers look like waif-like supermodels.
- 1 How many calories in a monster burger combo from Hardee’s?
- 2 How many calories in a monster Angus Thickburger?
- 3 How many calories are in a mega burger?
- 4 What is Monster Thickburger?
- 5 What hamburger has the most calories?
- 6 How many calories does a boiled potato have?
- 7 Does Hardees still have Monster Thickburger?
How many calories in a monster burger combo from Hardee’s?
Add it all up and you get a massive 1,420 calories with 107 grams of fat.
How many calories in a monster Angus Thickburger?
The Monster Thickburger weighs in at a staggering 1,420 calories, with 107 grams of fat.
How many calories are in a mega burger?
The two patties on a Big Mac contain 170 calories, and so one patty would contain 85 calories. The cheese slice has 50 calories, and the lettuce has 10 calories.
What is Monster Thickburger?
The Monster Angus Thickburger features two 1/3 lb. charbroiled Black Angus beef patties, four strips of bacon, three slices of American cheese, and mayo on a toasted premium bun.
What hamburger has the most calories?
The 10 burgers with the highest number of calories in each chain:
- Burger King – Bacon King – 2,102 calories.
- Fatburger – XXXL Triple Kingburger – 1,859* calories.
- Wendy’s – Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Triple – 1,420 calories.
- Smashburger – Double smoked bacon brisket burger – 1,290 calories.
How many calories does a boiled potato have?
The nutrients found in 2/3 cup (100 grams) of boiled potatoes — cooked with the skin but without salt — are ( 1 ): Calories: 87. Water: 77% Protein: 1.9 grams.
Does Hardees still have Monster Thickburger?
The Monster Angus Thickburger is back on the menu at Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s for a limited time. It’s interesting to note that Monster Angus Thickburger replaces the Monster Double at Hardee’s.