|Calories 520||(2176 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||53 g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
- 1 What is the healthiest sandwich at Sonic?
- 2 Do Sonic burgers have mustard?
- 3 How many calories in a Sonic cheeseburger without the bun?
- 4 Why is Sonic food so bad?
- 5 What should you not order at Sonic?
- 6 How many calories are in a Sonic burger bun?
- 7 Are Sonic burgers healthy?
- 8 How many calories is a Sonic cheeseburger?
- 9 How many calories are in a medium fry from Sonic?
- 10 How many calories are in a large fry from Sonic?
- 11 How many carbs are in a Sonic cheeseburger without the bun?
What is the healthiest sandwich at Sonic?
The Classic Grilled Chicken Sandwich The Classic Grilled Chicken Sandwich is one of the healthiest options to order at Sonic. It has 460 calories, 17 grams of fat, and 2.5 grams of saturated fat.
Do Sonic burgers have mustard?
For over 50 years, SONIC’s 100 percent pure beef hamburgers have always been made fresh to order just the way you want ’em! Mustard, Lettuce, and lots of Jalapenos on our Double Meat, Double Cheese burger make this a spicy favorite!
How many calories in a Sonic cheeseburger without the bun?
There are 278 calories in 1 burger of Sonic Cheeseburger (No Bun).
Why is Sonic food so bad?
According to Mental Floss, Sonic has a massive presence in the U.S. with outlets in more than 45 states. A Yahoo piece called Sonic the most unhealthy fast food chain, pointing out that at least half of its food items contain saturated fat and many burgers amount to more than 1,000 calories.
What should you not order at Sonic?
Things You Should Never Order At Sonic
- Your Sonic Blast could contain some items that are very much not actually food.
- The vanilla ice cream in general isn’t really a winner.
- Sonic’s chili may sit around for a while before making it to your car.
- Be wary of the condiments if you’re allergic to onions.
How many calories are in a Sonic burger bun?
There are 336 calories in 1 bun of Sonic Hamburger (Bun Only).
Are Sonic burgers healthy?
With 17g of saturated fat, this burger has the most out of any burger we looked at. Sonic also leads the pack in fat (43g), protein (35g, and not such a bad thing!), and cholesterol (120mg). We recommend working off that fat by rollerskating around a parking lot, or maybe going on a milkshake cleanse.
How many calories is a Sonic cheeseburger?
720 Cal. Our new SONIC® Cheeseburger now comes standard with ketchup and mayo.
How many calories are in a medium fry from Sonic?
290 Cal. Made from whole Russet Potatoes, these natural-cut, ‘skin-on’ fries are fried to a golden brown and lightly seasoned with salt.
How many calories are in a large fry from Sonic?
There are 470 calories in Large French Fries from Sonic.
How many carbs are in a Sonic cheeseburger without the bun?
Sonic Double Bacon Cheeseburger (no bun): 638 calories, 49 grams of fat, 3 grams of carbs and 40 grams of protein (5).