830 Cal. 830 Cal. McDonald’s Cheeseburger Meal is 2 simple, satisfying classic 100% beef burgers, served with our World Famous Fries® and your choice of a medium McDonald’s soda or soft drink.
- 1 How many calories are in a cheeseburger and small fries?
- 2 How many calories are in a small fries at mcdonalds?
- 3 What has more calories burger or fries?
- 4 How many calories in a burger and fries meal?
- 5 How much calories do I need a day?
- 6 How do you work out how many calories you should eat a day?
- 7 How many calories are in a McDonald’s regular hamburger?
How many calories are in a cheeseburger and small fries?
A plain cheeseburger and fries calories number 506 with a cheeseburger and a bun totaling 376 calories (and the fries adding 130 calories), per the USDA. With the bun, you’ll get the following nutrition: 34.2 grams of carbs in cheeseburger. 20.1 grams of protein.
How many calories are in a small fries at mcdonalds?
There are 220 calories in a small McDonald’s fries.
What has more calories burger or fries?
A regular hamburger from McDonald’s, for example, has 250 calories, 8 grams of fat and 13 grams of protein. A small order of French fries has 230 calories, 11 grams of fat but only 3 grams of protein.
How many calories in a burger and fries meal?
There are 1,130 calories in a Cheeseburger Combo Meal with a medium Coca-Cola® and medium fries. Get a cheeseburger combo meal today with Mobile Order & Pay or McDelivery®! 830 Cal. 830 Cal.
How much calories do I need a day?
An ideal daily intake of calories varies depending on age, metabolism and levels of physical activity, among other things. Generally, the recommended daily calorie intake is 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men.
How do you work out how many calories you should eat a day?
To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:
- If you are sedentary (little or no exercise): Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2.
- If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week): Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375.
How many calories are in a McDonald’s regular hamburger?
250 Cal. 250 Cal. The original burger starts with a 100% pure beef burger seasoned with just a pinch of salt and pepper. Then, the McDonald’s burger is topped with a tangy pickle, chopped onions, ketchup and mustard.