There are 300 calories in Jalapeno Chicken Fries from Burger King. Most of those calories come from fat (54%).
- 1 What are jalapeno chicken fries?
- 2 How many calories are in a Jalapeno Popper from Burger King?
- 3 Are Burger King chicken fries unhealthy?
- 4 How many calories are in Burger King jalapeno cheddar bites?
- 5 What has the least amount of calories at Burger King?
- 6 What is the healthiest thing to eat at Burger King?
- 7 How many calories are in a Whopper with fries?
- 8 Are Burger King chicken fries spicy?
- 9 What are the ingredients in Burger King chicken fries?
What are jalapeno chicken fries?
Like the original, Jalapeño Chicken Fries are made with 100 per cent chicken breast, coated in a light and crispy jalapeno seasoned breading. The tender chicken fries are in the shape of giant french fries, which make them perfectly shaped for dipping in Burger King customers’ sauce of choice.
How many calories are in a Jalapeno Popper from Burger King?
Nutrition Facts: (8 pieces) 327 calories, 19 grams of fat, 7 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 24 milligrams of cholesterol, 907 milligrams of sodium, 35 grams of carbohydrates, 2 grams of fiber, 2 grams of sugar, and 9 grams of protein.
Are Burger King chicken fries unhealthy?
The chicken fries contain 780 mg of sodium; almost twice as much as you’ll find in the 6 piece nuggets! The chicken fries also have a bit more carbohydrates than the nuggets. No matter whether you opt for chicken fries or nuggets, this certainly isn’t health food. Burger King 6 Piece Chicken Nuggets Nutrition Facts.
How many calories are in Burger King jalapeno cheddar bites?
163 Cal. Our Jalapeño Cheddar Bites are filled with gooey cheddar cheese and spicy jalapeño pieces, covered in a light, crispy coating. Served hot and melty with your order.
What has the least amount of calories at Burger King?
Hamburger: 240 Calories, 10g Fat, 26g Carbs, 13g Protein Burger King’s signature flame-grilled beef hamburger comes in as the lowest amount of calories. At only 240 calories, it’s a great option if you are on a diet and trying to keep your calories low.
What is the healthiest thing to eat at Burger King?
The 7 Best Things To Order At Burger King, According To Nutritionists
- Hamburger with Garden Side Salad. Courtesy of Burger King.
- Veggie Burger with a small fry. Courtesy of Burger King.
- Egg and Cheese Crossain’wich. Courtesy of Burger King.
- Grilled Chicken Garden Salad.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
How many calories are in a Whopper with fries?
Well, for example, a large Whopper meal, the Whopper itself is 627 calories, a 180-gram serving of large fries would be 437 calories, and a large Coke would be 209 calories.
Are Burger King chicken fries spicy?
According to BusinessWire, 50 percent of people in a survey claimed to prefer spicy things, so in August 2015, BK introduced its Fiery Chicken Fries. These fries turned up the heat with a marinade made up of spices including black pepper and cayenne.
What are the ingredients in Burger King chicken fries?
Bk® ChiCken FrieS: BREADED WITH: bleached wheat flour, modified wheat starch, rice flour, salt, spices, dextrose, paprika, monosodium glutamate, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, soybean oil, maltodextrin, natural flavour, extractives of paprika.