Checkers Drive In Menu Nutritional Guide: Food Data Values
|1/2 LB. Double Champ® with Cheese||790||34|
|Checkerburger® with Cheese||420||33|
|Cheese Double Cheese||510||31|
- 1 Are Checkers Burgers real meat?
- 2 How many calories in a burger average?
- 3 How many calories are in a Checkers double cheeseburger?
- 4 Are checkers fries healthy?
- 5 Are Checkers burgers good?
- 6 Is burger good for weight loss?
- 7 Are burgers high in calories?
- 8 Which burger has the most calories?
- 9 What is on a rally burger?
Are Checkers Burgers real meat?
Flavor Fact: All Checkers & Rally’s hamburgers are made with 100%, USDA inspected pure beef and contain no fillers – never have, never will.
How many calories in a burger average?
The average calories in a burger are around 520, but cheese and other toppings may cause the calorie count to jump up quickly. There are a few easy tricks you can use to cut calories and add more nutrients to your burger.
How many calories are in a Checkers double cheeseburger?
There are 510 calories in 1 burger (190 g) of Checkers Cheese Double Cheese Burger.
Are checkers fries healthy?
Side Dishes. Checkers does not offer any salads or other healthier side dish options. A small order of fries at Checkers has 300 calories, 19 grams of fat, 10 grams of saturated fat, 1 gram of trans fat, 700 milligrams of sodium, 28 grams of carbs and 5 grams of protein.
Are Checkers burgers good?
Checkers is known for really good food —it’s got a menu full of burgers, seasoned fries, milkshakes, and even a frozen beverage menu called The Chill Stop. When the drive-thru chain restaurant merged with Rally’s in 1999, Checkers-Rally’s became one of the largest double drive-thru chains in the United States.
Is burger good for weight loss?
Eat a lean beef burger on a whole grain bun with avocado on top and you’ve got nothing to worry about. You’ve created the taste you crave while eating things you can feel great about — and you will still lose weight!
Are burgers high in calories?
The burger patty is high in calories on its own. Toppings and condiments can send your fat and calorie count over the edge. Skip bacon, mayo, barbecue sauce, and even ketchup if you want a burger with fewer calories and fat and less sugar.
Which burger has the most calories?
The 10 burgers with the highest number of calories in each chain:
- Burger King – Bacon King – 2,102 calories.
- Fatburger – XXXL Triple Kingburger – 1,859* calories.
- Wendy’s – Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Triple – 1,420 calories.
- Smashburger – Double smoked bacon brisket burger – 1,290 calories.
What is on a rally burger?
Made with a hand-seasoned, 100% beef patty topped with American cheese, tomato, red onion, iceberg lettuce, dill pickles, ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise on a toasted bakery-style bun.