The Quadruple Bypass Burger with 9,982 calories (41,760 kJ) consists of four half-pound beef patties, twenty strips of bacon, eight slices of American cheese, a whole tomato and half an onion served in a bun coated with lard.
- 1 How many calories is the bypass burger?
- 2 How many calories does the Triple Bypass burger have?
- 3 Has anyone finished an octuple bypass burger?
- 4 How many calories is the biggest burger at Heart Attack Grill?
- 5 Which burger has the highest calories?
- 6 What is the most unhealthy burger in the world?
- 7 What burger has the most calories at McDonald’s?
- 8 How many is quadruple bypass?
- 9 What is the fattest burger?
- 10 Does hamburger have a lot of calories?
- 11 How many calories are in a Wendy’s triple?
- 12 How many calories in the world’s largest burger?
- 13 How many calories are in a Triple Whopper?
- 14 How many calories are in a heart attack grill milkshake?
- 15 How many calories are in the triple baconator?
How many calories is the bypass burger?
For $21.28 and at the cost of some months off your life, you can enjoy the Octuple Bypass Burger at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas. The burger weighs in at 19,900 calories. The Octuple Bypass Burger has eight patties, which is 4 pounds of meat, 40 pieces of bacon, some chili and, of course, cheese.
How many calories does the Triple Bypass burger have?
They estimate that the Triple Bypass Burger has about 6,000 calories, but at the same time, they note that it’s tough to determine just how bad these burgers are. The problem is the burgers are not only cooked in lard, but toppings like bacon are also cooked in lard.
Has anyone finished an octuple bypass burger?
For example, the downtown restaurant serves an Octuple Bypass Burger that clocks in at a staggering 20,000 calories. Competitive eater Matt Stonie recently smashed the record for devouring this bad boy, with a time of four minutes, 10 seconds. The previous record was seven minutes, 42 seconds.
How many calories is the biggest burger at Heart Attack Grill?
The Heart Attack Grill is known for its weight scale and sign that reads, “Over 350 Pounds Eats Free.” One of the biggest burgers at the Grill, the Quadruple Burger, has earned a Guinness World Record for being the world’s “most calorific burger”, weighing 1.36 kilograms with nearly 10,000 calories.
Which burger has the highest calories?
The 10 burgers with the highest number of calories in each chain:
- Burger King – Bacon King – 2,102 calories.
- Fatburger – XXXL Triple Kingburger – 1,859* calories.
- Wendy’s – Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Triple – 1,420 calories.
- Smashburger – Double smoked bacon brisket burger – 1,290 calories.
What is the most unhealthy burger in the world?
The Unhealthiest Fast-Food Burgers on the Planet
- Whataburger Triple Meat Whataburger.
- Culver’s Bacon Deluxe (Triple)
- Wendy’s Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger Triple.
- Burger King Bacon King.
- Carl’s Jr Triple Western Bacon Cheeseburger.
- Wendy’s Pretzel Bacon Pub Triple Cheeseburger.
- Burger King Texas Double Whopper.
What burger has the most calories at McDonald’s?
The burger with the most calories at McDonald’s is none other than the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese. It is interesting to note that the Golden Arches doesn’t have a burger that clocks in at 1,000 calories, something that is sadly far too common at fast-food restaurants.
How many is quadruple bypass?
Surgeons can address more than one artery in a single operation. A double bypass involves two repairs, a triple bypass involves three, and a quadruple bypass involves four.
What is the fattest burger?
This 20,000-Calorie Burger Is The Craziest Thing We’ve Ever Eaten. The burger with the most calories in the world can be found at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas, which has made national headlines for killing its customers with its over-the-top, gluttonous fare.
Does hamburger have a lot of calories?
A typical burger contains about 4 ounces of ground beef, which, according to the USDA, is 375 calories. For those who like bigger burgers, add on an additional 94 calories for each ounce. A 6-ounce burger, for example, will have 563 calories just from the beef. A traditional white hamburger bun will add 145 calories.
How many calories are in a Wendy’s triple?
Wendy’s: Dave’s Triple Dave’s Triple (with three quarter-pound patties) contains 1,070 calories, 72 grams of fat, 30 grams of saturated fat, four grams of trans fat, 260 milligrams of cholesterol, and 1,930 milligrams of sodium.
How many calories in the world’s largest burger?
It contains around 1,375,000 calories – enough to feed one person for almost two years. Bits of the mega-burger were sold off for 99 cents at the fair, with proceeds going to the Alameda County Food Bank. Officials from the Guinness Book of Records were at the fair to verify if the burger had set a new record.
How many calories are in a Triple Whopper?
1,299 Cal. Our Triple Whopper Sandwich features three ¼ lb* savory flame-grilled beef patties topped with melted American cheese, juicy tomatoes, fresh lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, ketchup, crunchy pickles, and sliced white onions on a soft sesame seed bun.
How many calories are in a heart attack grill milkshake?
The signature dish is the Quadruple Bypass — four half-pound burger patties topped with cheese, bacon and no lettuce (lettuce is for wimps). If you order it with the fries cooked in lard and the triple butterfat milkshake topped with a pat of real butter, you’ll be getting 8,000 calories worth of food.
How many calories are in the triple baconator?
This gourmet delight has—brace yourself— 1360 calories, 820 of which are from fat.