830 Cal. McDonald’s Cheeseburger Meal is 2 simple, satisfying classic 100% beef burgers, served with our World Famous Fries® and your choice of a medium McDonald’s soda or soft drink. There are 1,130 calories in a Cheeseburger Combo Meal with a medium Coca-Cola® and medium fries.
- 1 How many calories in a burger and fries from a diner?
- 2 How many calories are in a fillet burger meal?
- 3 How much calories does a KFC burger have?
- 4 How many calories are in a KFC box meal?
- 5 What is the world’s unhealthiest food?
- 6 How many calories do I burn a day?
- 7 What junk food has the most calories?
- 8 Which burger has the most calories?
- 9 How many calories does a homemade hamburger have?
How many calories in a burger and fries from a diner?
A plain cheeseburger and fries calories number 506 with a cheeseburger and a bun totaling 376 calories (and the fries adding 130 calories), per the USDA. With the bun, you’ll get the following nutrition: 34.2 grams of carbs in cheeseburger. 20.1 grams of protein.
How many calories are in a fillet burger meal?
A KFC Fillet Burger meal (including fries and a drink) contains around 750 calories and 29.6g of fat – 4.5g of saturated fat.
How much calories does a KFC burger have?
There are 463 calories in 1 serving (195.8 g) of KFC Chicken Zinger Burger.
How many calories are in a KFC box meal?
There are 945 calories in 1 meal of KFC Zinger Box Meal.
What is the world’s unhealthiest food?
20 Foods That Are Bad for Your Health
- Sugary drinks. Added sugar is one of the worst ingredients in the modern diet.
- Most pizzas.
- White bread.
- Most fruit juices.
- Sweetened breakfast cereals.
- Fried, grilled, or broiled food.
- Pastries, cookies, and cakes.
- French fries and potato chips.
How many calories do I burn a day?
The average person burns around 1800 calories a day doing absolutely nothing. According to the Healthy Eating Guide, sitting burns an estimated 75 calories per hour. A sedentary woman aged 19 to 30 burns 1,800 to 2,000 calories daily, while a sedentary woman aged 31 to 51 burns about 1,800 calories per day.
What junk food has the most calories?
Below are the highest calorie menu items you can order from the main menu at some of the most popular fast-food chain restaurants.
- Sonic: Buffalo Boneless Wings, 24 piece.
- Subway: Chicken Bacon and Ranch Melt 12 inch.
- Taco Bell: Steak Nachos Box.
- Wendy’s: Dave’s Triple Cheeseburger.
- White Castle: Sack of Onion Chips.
Which burger has the most calories?
The 10 burgers with the highest number of calories in each chain:
- Burger King – Bacon King – 2,102 calories.
- Fatburger – XXXL Triple Kingburger – 1,859* calories.
- Wendy’s – Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Triple – 1,420 calories.
- Smashburger – Double smoked bacon brisket burger – 1,290 calories.
How many calories does a homemade hamburger have?
A typical burger contains about 4 ounces of ground beef, which, according to the USDA, is 375 calories. For those who like bigger burgers, add on an additional 94 calories for each ounce. A 6-ounce burger, for example, will have 563 calories just from the beef. A traditional white hamburger bun will add 145 calories.