Carl’s Jr Single All-Natural Burger Nutrition Facts
|Calories From Fat||400|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
- 1 What is the healthiest burger at Carl’s Jr?
- 2 What is the lowest calorie burger at Carl’s Jr?
- 3 How many calories are in a Carl’s Jr veggie burger?
- 4 What is the healthiest thing to eat at Carl’s Jr?
- 5 How many calories are in a Carl’s Jr 6 Dollar burger?
- 6 What’s best at Carl’s Jr?
- 7 How healthy is Carl’s Jr beyond burger?
- 8 Is Carl’s Junior beyond burger healthy?
- 9 How many calories in a Carl’s Jr triple cheeseburger?
What is the healthiest burger at Carl’s Jr?
1/3-Pound Lettuce-Wrapped Thickburger While it’s got the least number of calories among all the burgers, the hidden punch comes courtesy of high sodium and a whopping 300 calories from fat (over 70 percent of your calories) alone. “In terms of calories and carbs, this looks like a pretty good option.
What is the lowest calorie burger at Carl’s Jr?
Low Calorie Food Options
- Double Cheeseburger: 390.
- Big Hamburger: 480.
- California Classic Double Cheeseburger: 600.
- Teriyaki Burger: 660.
- Famous Star with Cheese: 670.
- Western Bacon Cheeseburger: 750.
- The Original Six Dollar Thickburger: 780.
- The Jalapeno Thickburger: 820.
How many calories are in a Carl’s Jr veggie burger?
The Beyond Famous burger with cheese ticks nearly every box for consumers looking to limit meat consumption, but it doesn’t necessarily pass the “healthy” test at 770 calories with 44 grams of fat and 1,600 grams of sodium, per Carl’s Jr.’s nutritional calculator.
What is the healthiest thing to eat at Carl’s Jr?
Carl’s Jr.: Charbroiled Chicken Salad (320 calories) Technically, the healthiest item on the Carl’s Jr. menu is the charbroiled chicken salad (320 cals), but the healthiest sandwich would have to be the similar charbroiled BBQ chicken sandwich, which is 390 calories.
How many calories are in a Carl’s Jr 6 Dollar burger?
Carl’s Jr The Original Six Dollar Burger® Calories There are 900 calories in a The Original Six Dollar Burger® from Carl’s Jr. Most of those calories come from fat (52%).
What’s best at Carl’s Jr?
Most Popular Items at Carl’s Jr
- Natural-Cut Fries. #1.
- Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders™ #2.
- Chicken Stars™ #3.
- Low Carb Thickburger® #4.
- Guacamole Bacon Thickburger® #5.
- Big Hamburger. #6.
- Hash Brown Nuggets. #7.
- Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger® #8.
How healthy is Carl’s Jr beyond burger?
Is the Beyond BBQ Cheeseburger healthy? Not really. “This is not a health food, but Carl’s Jr., for a long time, was producing some of the fattiest burgers on the market,” says Scott Keatley, RD, of Keatley Medical Nutrition Therapy.
Is Carl’s Junior beyond burger healthy?
The Beyond Burger is still a healthy choice, in moderation While all four nutritionists recognized the Beyond Burger as a processed food, that doesn’t qualify it as “junk food.” Lots of foods we might consider healthy, like Greek yogurt, cheese, or almond butter, are also processed.
How many calories in a Carl’s Jr triple cheeseburger?
Carl’s Jr Triple Spicy Western Cheeseburger Calories There are 1320 calories in a Triple Spicy Western Cheeseburger from Carl’s Jr. Most of those calories come from fat (51%).