A plain cheeseburger and fries calories number 506 with a cheeseburger and a bun totaling 376 calories (and the fries adding 130 calories), per the USDA. With the bun, you’ll get the following nutrition: 34.2 grams of carbs in cheeseburger. 20.1 grams of protein.
- 1 How many calories are in a restaurant burger?
- 2 How many calories are in a restaurant order French fries?
- 3 How many calories are in a burger and chips meal?
- 4 Which burger has the most calories?
- 5 How many calories do McDonald’s fries have?
- 6 How many calories in a McDonald’s cheeseburger and fries?
- 7 Which junk food has the most calories?
- 8 How many calories does the average pizza have?
- 9 How many calories do I need in a day?
How many calories are in a restaurant burger?
The average calories in a burger are around 520, but cheese and other toppings may cause the calorie count to jump up quickly. Whether you are grilling in your backyard or eating at a restaurant, it’s hard to beat a juicy hamburger.
How many calories are in a restaurant order French fries?
Calorie counts in french fries vary. Restaurant versions typically range from around 300 to 400 calories per 4 ounce If you bake fries at home, a 4 ounce serving may have less than 200 calories.
How many calories are in a burger and chips meal?
It found that an adult meal of a standard quarter-pounder burger with toppings of bacon and cheese, a regular portion of chips and a medium soft drink could contain up to 1,500 calories.
Which burger has the most calories?
The 10 burgers with the highest number of calories in each chain:
- Burger King – Bacon King – 2,102 calories.
- Fatburger – XXXL Triple Kingburger – 1,859* calories.
- Wendy’s – Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Triple – 1,420 calories.
- Smashburger – Double smoked bacon brisket burger – 1,290 calories.
How many calories do McDonald’s fries have?
220 Cal. 220 Cal. McDonald’s World Famous Fries® are made with premium potatoes such as the Russet Burbank and the Shepody. With 0g of trans fat per labeled serving, these epic fries are crispy and golden on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
How many calories in a McDonald’s cheeseburger and fries?
830 Cal. 830 Cal. McDonald’s Cheeseburger Meal is 2 simple, satisfying classic 100% beef burgers, served with our World Famous Fries® and your choice of a medium McDonald’s soda or soft drink.
Which junk food has the most calories?
Here’s a list of 10 foods that are highly fattening.
- Soda. Sugary soda may just be the most fattening thing you can put into your body.
- Sugar-sweetened coffee. Coffee can be a very healthy beverage.
- Ice cream.
- Takeaway pizza.
- Cookies and doughnuts.
- French fries and potato chips.
- Peanut butter.
- Milk chocolate.
How many calories does the average pizza have?
Depending on where you eat and the size of your slice, you’re looking at anywhere from 200 to 300 calories per slice, with the average coming in around 260.
How many calories do I need in a day?
An ideal daily intake of calories varies depending on age, metabolism and levels of physical activity, among other things. Generally, the recommended daily calorie intake is 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men.