|Calories||Calories from Fat|
|Sonic Burger with Mustard, Ketchup Mayo[more info]||640||300|
|Sonic Cheeseburger with Ketchup[more info]||600||250|
|Sonic Cheeseburger with Mayo[more info]||680||350|
|Sonic Cheeseburger with Mustard[more info]||590||250|
- 1 Is Sonic Burger unhealthy?
- 2 How many calories are there in a Sonic cheeseburger?
- 3 What is the lowest calorie burger?
- 4 Does Sonic put sugar in their ice?
- 5 How many calories is in a Sonic fries?
- 6 What is the most unhealthy fast food burger?
- 7 Which burger is the healthiest?
- 8 Who has the healthiest fast food?
- 9 Why is Sonic’s ice so good?
- 10 How many calories are in a peach slush from Sonic?
- 11 What is ocean water at Sonic?
Is Sonic Burger unhealthy?
On the flip side, Sonic Drive-In’s burgers, fries, and hot dogs are not great for your health. A Yahoo piece called Sonic the most unhealthy fast food chain, pointing out that at least half of its food items contain saturated fat and many burgers amount to more than 1,000 calories.
How many calories are there in a Sonic cheeseburger?
720 Cal. Our new SONIC® Cheeseburger now comes standard with ketchup and mayo.
What is the lowest calorie burger?
Burgers with the fewest calories
- Bob Evans Big Farm Hamburger – Nutrition Overview | HealthGrove.
- Johnny Rockets Original Hamburger – Nutrition Overview | HealthGrove.
- Denny’s Spicy Sriracha Burger – Nutrition Overview | HealthGrove.
- Mimi’s Cafe Mushroom Brie Burger – Nutrition Overview | HealthGrove.
Does Sonic put sugar in their ice?
If you’re looking for a sugar-free Slush option, we’ve got bad news for you: All Sonic Slushes contain sugar because the base itself consists of sugar and ice. This means even without any add-ins or toppings, your Slush will pack a really sweet punch.
How many calories is in a Sonic fries?
290 Cal. Made from whole Russet Potatoes, these natural-cut, ‘skin-on’ fries are fried to a golden brown and lightly seasoned with salt.
What is the most unhealthy fast food burger?
The Unhealthiest Fast-Food Burgers on the Planet
- Whataburger Triple Meat Whataburger.
- Culver’s Bacon Deluxe (Triple)
- Wendy’s Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger Triple.
- Burger King Bacon King.
- Carl’s Jr Triple Western Bacon Cheeseburger.
- Wendy’s Pretzel Bacon Pub Triple Cheeseburger.
- Burger King Texas Double Whopper.
Which burger is the healthiest?
The 9 Healthiest Fast Food Burgers, Ranked
- White Castle Sliders. These mini-sized squar patties are pretty iconic and known around the world.
- Five Guys Little Hamburger.
- Shake Shack Single Shackburger.
- Burger King Veggie Burger.
- Burger King Whopper Jr.
- Wendy’s Jr.
- Burger King Hamburger.
- McDonald’s Hamburger.
Who has the healthiest fast food?
Here are 10 fast-food restaurants that have some healthy options on the menu.
- Chipotle. Chipotle Mexican Grill is a restaurant chain that specializes in foods like tacos and burritos.
- Ruby Tuesday.
- The Cheesecake Factory.
Why is Sonic’s ice so good?
Scott Uehlein, VP of Product Innovation and Development, says, “We’ve definitely heard of people tracking down the maker and buying our ice machines to keep at home so they have access to SONIC [emphasis his] ice 24/7.” He credits the ice’s high surface area, as compared to traditional cubed ice, as a primary selling
How many calories are in a peach slush from Sonic?
There are 190 calories in a Small Super Peach Ring Slush from Sonic. Most of those calories come from carbohydrates (100%).
What is ocean water at Sonic?
What is Sonic Ocean Water? Sonic Water is a cool and refreshing beverage that’s supposed to look like —and remind us of—the ocean. Not taste like the ocean, but have a beautiful blue color. It’s bubbly and sweet, with a hint of coconut flavor and tastes like vacation—even when you can’t take one.