Burger King CROISSAN’WICH Bacon, Egg Cheese Nutrition Facts
|Calories From Fat||190|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
- 1 Is a bacon egg and cheese croissant healthy?
- 2 How many calories in a Jimmy Dean bacon egg and cheese croissant?
- 3 Is it bad to eat a bacon egg and cheese everyday?
- 4 What is the healthiest fast food breakfast sandwich?
- 5 Are egg sandwiches fattening?
- 6 How many calories are in a large hash brown from Burger King?
- 7 How many calories are in a Burger King egg?
- 8 How many calories in an egg and cheese Wake Up Wrap?
- 9 How many calories in a Dunkin Donuts egg and cheese English muffin?
Is a bacon egg and cheese croissant healthy?
Ditch this sandwich and instead, try the Bacon, Egg & Swiss Croissant—it contains 410 calories, 11 grams saturated fat, and 890 milligrams of sodium. It’s not significantly healthier for you by any means, but it’s definitely an improvement.
How many calories in a Jimmy Dean bacon egg and cheese croissant?
Per Sandwich: 310 calories; 7 g sat fat (35% DV); 470 mg sodium (20% DV); 5 g sugars; 10 g protein (17% DV).
Is it bad to eat a bacon egg and cheese everyday?
Despite their benefits, bacon, eggs and cheese on wheat toast should be consumed in moderation. Thanks to bacon and cheese’s high salt content, one serving also packs in 644 milligrams of sodium, or 43 percent of your recommended daily intake, according to the Institute of Medicine.
What is the healthiest fast food breakfast sandwich?
The 7 Healthiest Fast Food Breakfast Sandwiches
- Panera Chipotle Chicken, Scrambled Egg & Avocado Wrap.
- Starbucks Bacon, Sausage & Egg Wrap.
- Chick-fil-A Egg White Grill.
- Dunkin Donuts Power Breakfast Sandwich.
- Taco Bell Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito Steak.
- Subway Egg & Cheese (Plus)
Are egg sandwiches fattening?
Egg salad is a classic sandwich stuffer, but with gobs of mayo mixed in, it can be high in fat, cholesterol and calories. Try these new takes on the traditional recipe. An average deli egg salad sandwich can have more than 550 calories, 30 grams of fat and 445 milligrams of cholesterol — yikes!
How many calories are in a large hash brown from Burger King?
There are 670 calories in Large Hash Browns from Burger King.
How many calories are in a Burger King egg?
There are 160 calories in 1 serving (4 oz) of Burger King Scrambled Eggs.
How many calories in an egg and cheese Wake Up Wrap?
The egg and cheese Wake-Up Wrap has only 150 calories and provides 7 grams of satiating protein.
How many calories in a Dunkin Donuts egg and cheese English muffin?
There are 300 calories in a Egg and Cheese Sandwich English Muffin from Dunkin Donuts.