Burger King, to its credit, does publish the nutrition information for the Impossible Whopper. (Albeit under the “Flame Grilled Beef” section of its website.) In one burger: 629 calories, 25 grams protein, 58 grams carbs (4 grams fiber), and 34 grams fat.
- 1 Why is the impossible whopper so high in calories?
- 2 How many calories are in a impossible Whopper without bun?
- 3 How many calories are in a burger King impossible Whopper without mayo?
- 4 What is the healthiest thing to eat at Burger King?
- 5 Are impossible whoppers healthy?
- 6 How many calories in a McDonald’s double cheeseburger without the bun?
- 7 How many calories in a Big Mac without the bun?
- 8 How many calories are in a impossible burger?
- 9 What’s the difference between a Whopper and an impossible Whopper?
- 10 How many calories in an impossible Whopper with cheese and bacon?
- 11 Are impossible whoppers vegan?
- 12 How many Weight Watchers points is an impossible burger?
Why is the impossible whopper so high in calories?
In a culture where red meat is often a target of healthy eating campaigns, it’s easy to forget that plants can produce fat, too — a lot of it. A gram of either coconut or sunflower oil contains about nine calories, and the Impossible Whopper contains 34 grams of fat. That means about half its calories are fat-derived.
How many calories are in a impossible Whopper without bun?
A bunless Whopper with all the other toppings intact will run you 7 grams of carbs. After modifications, the dish’s nutritional value comes in at 430 calories, 36 grams of fat, 7 grams of carbs, no fiber, and 21 grams of protein.
How many calories are in a burger King impossible Whopper without mayo?
The Impossible Whopper comes in at 630 calories (again, half from fat), 34 grams of fat, and 25 grams of protein. The Impossible Whopper does have significantly lower cholesterol — 10 milligrams compared to 90 milligrams — but has more sodium at 1,240 milligrams compared to 980 milligrams.
What is the healthiest thing to eat at Burger King?
The 7 Best Things To Order At Burger King, According To Nutritionists
- Hamburger with Garden Side Salad. Courtesy of Burger King.
- Veggie Burger with a small fry. Courtesy of Burger King.
- Egg and Cheese Crossain’wich. Courtesy of Burger King.
- Grilled Chicken Garden Salad.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
Are impossible whoppers healthy?
By comparison, the traditional beef Whopper: 660 calories, 28 grams protein, 49 grams carbs (2 grams fiber), and 40 grams fat. So an Impossible Whopper has 31 fewer calories, 3 grams less protein, 9 more grams of carbs, and 5 fewer grams of fat. Both sandwiches have about 11 grams of sugar.
How many calories in a McDonald’s double cheeseburger without the bun?
McDonald’s Double Cheeseburger (no bun): 270 calories, 20 grams of fat, 4 grams of carbs and 20 grams of protein (1).
How many calories in a Big Mac without the bun?
There are 330 calories in 1 big mac (141 g) of McDonald’s Big Mac (No Bun).
How many calories are in a impossible burger?
What are the ingredients in an Impossible Burger? A first glance at the nutrition label shows Impossible Burgers are almost identical to traditional beef burgers. They’re both about 240 calories and contain about 8 grams of saturated fat.
What’s the difference between a Whopper and an impossible Whopper?
The original Whopper ($4.39) has 660 calories, 28 grams of protein, 40 grams of fat and 90 mg of cholesterol. The Impossible Whopper ($5.39) has 630 calories, 17 grams of protein, 34 grams of fat and 10 mg of cholesterol. A chunk of those calories and fat come from the bun and toppings.
How many calories in an impossible Whopper with cheese and bacon?
There are 629 calories in a Impossible Whopper from Burger King. Most of those calories come from fat (48%) and carbohydrates (36%).
Are impossible whoppers vegan?
It’s easy to order the Impossible Whopper vegan—just ask for no mayonnaise! The patty used in the Impossible Whopper is the “Impossible Burger 2.0” made by Impossible Foods—and it’s completely vegan. The other Whopper toppings include tomatoes, lettuce, ketchup, pickles, and onion, which are all vegan.
How many Weight Watchers points is an impossible burger?
A Burger King Impossible Whopper contains 21 Weight Watchers Freestyle Points, 21 WW SmartPoints and 17 WW PointsPlus.