|Calories Sort by Calories||Sodium (mg)Sort by Sodium (milligrams)|
|Double Krystal[more info]||190||420|
|Double Krystal with Cheese[more info]||240||670|
|Krystal with Cheese[more info]||150||430|
- 1 How bad are Krystal burgers?
- 2 How many calories are in a Krystal Slider?
- 3 How many calories are in a standard burger?
- 4 Who has the worst burger?
- 5 What is the most unhealthy burger?
- 6 What kind of meat is in the Krystal Burger?
- 7 How much does a Krystal Burger weigh?
- 8 Which hamburger has the most calories?
- 9 What is the healthiest burger to eat?
- 10 Is Krystal going out of business?
- 11 What is a loaded Krystal?
How bad are Krystal burgers?
The fast food restaurant scored a 6.6 on Consumer Reports ‘ survey. Yelp reviewers compare Krystal to White Castle, calling Krystal the White Castle of the South. For those who enjoy White Castle, Krystal falls short. One Yelp reviewer described Krystal as, “Dirty, [with] unclean food and the worst, rudest service.”
How many calories are in a Krystal Slider?
There are 150 calories in a Cheese Krystal Slider from Krystal. Most of those calories come from fat (42%) and carbohydrates (39%).
How many calories are in a standard burger?
For a 4-ounce cooked lean beef burger you’ll take in around 225 calories, 12 grams of fat, 5 gram of saturated fat and 27 grams of protein.
Who has the worst burger?
Worst Fast Food Burgers of 2020
- Whataburger: Hatch Green Chile Burger.
- Burger King: Impossible Whopper.
- McDonald’s: Quarter Pounder with Cheese & Bacon.
- Sonic: Garlic Butter Bacon Burger.
- Carl’s Jr.: Monster Angus Thickburger.
- Wendy’s: Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger.
- Culver’s: Colby Jack Pub Burger.
What is the most unhealthy burger?
The Unhealthiest Fast-Food Burgers on the Planet
- Whataburger Triple Meat Whataburger.
- Culver’s Bacon Deluxe (Triple)
- Wendy’s Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger Triple.
- Burger King Bacon King.
- Carl’s Jr Triple Western Bacon Cheeseburger.
- Wendy’s Pretzel Bacon Pub Triple Cheeseburger.
- Burger King Texas Double Whopper.
What kind of meat is in the Krystal Burger?
The chain has occasionally expanded its menu to include larger burgers, such as the “Big Angus Burger”, a full-size hamburger made of 100% Angus beef. Krystal is known for a diverse breakfast menu, which includes a made-to-order country breakfast, meat and egg sandwiches, and biscuits, as well as other items.
How much does a Krystal Burger weigh?
There are 130 calories in 1 burger ( 65 g ) of Krystal Krystal Burger.
Which hamburger has the most calories?
The 10 burgers with the highest number of calories in each chain:
- Burger King – Bacon King – 2,102 calories.
- Fatburger – XXXL Triple Kingburger – 1,859* calories.
- Wendy’s – Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Triple – 1,420 calories.
- Smashburger – Double smoked bacon brisket burger – 1,290 calories.
What is the healthiest burger to eat?
13 Healthiest Fast Food Burgers, Recommended By Nutritionists
- Burger King’s Whopper Jr.
- In-and-Out Hamburger w/ Onion Protein Style (Bun replaced with lettuce)
- Jack in the Box Hamburger.
- Wendy’s Jr.
- McDonald’s Hamburger.
- Culver’s Original Butterburger (Single)
- Steak ‘n’ Shake Single Steakburger.
- BurgerFi Burger (Single)
Is Krystal going out of business?
The Atlanta-based chain, which operates about 300 locations, filed for federal bankruptcy protection in January with $65 million in secured debt after closing 44 locations in December.
What is a loaded Krystal?
The customer-favorite Loaded Hashbrown Scrambler Breakfast Bowl includes two freshly scrambled eggs, cheese, sausage and, of course, Krystal’s signature savory crispy Kryspers. Guests can make it a breakfast combo with the addition of a piping-hot coffee and an order of Kryspers for $4.99.