There are 840 calories in 1 serving of Longhorn Steakhouse Cheeseburger.
- 1 How many calories is a steakhouse burger?
- 2 How many calories are in an average burger?
- 3 How many calories are in a large burger?
- 4 How many calories are in a hamburger patty with bun?
- 5 Which hamburger has the most calories?
- 6 Is burger good for weight loss?
- 7 How many calories in a restaurant burger and fries?
- 8 What fast food has the highest calories?
- 9 Which fast food is the most fattening?
- 10 What fast food has the least calories?
- 11 How much calories are you supposed to eat a day?
How many calories is a steakhouse burger?
There are 770 calories in 1 burger (329 g) of Burger King Steakhouse Burger.
How many calories are in an average burger?
For a 4-ounce cooked lean beef burger you’ll take in around 225 calories, 12 grams of fat, 5 gram of saturated fat and 27 grams of protein.
How many calories are in a large burger?
There are 516 calories in a Huge 1/2 Lb Hamburger from Cookout. Most of those calories come from fat (47%).
How many calories are in a hamburger patty with bun?
There are 270 calories in 1 Hamburger on Bun.
Which hamburger has the most calories?
The 10 burgers with the highest number of calories in each chain:
- Burger King – Bacon King – 2,102 calories.
- Fatburger – XXXL Triple Kingburger – 1,859* calories.
- Wendy’s – Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Triple – 1,420 calories.
- Smashburger – Double smoked bacon brisket burger – 1,290 calories.
Is burger good for weight loss?
Eat a lean beef burger on a whole grain bun with avocado on top and you’ve got nothing to worry about. You’ve created the taste you crave while eating things you can feel great about — and you will still lose weight!
How many calories in a restaurant burger and fries?
A plain cheeseburger and fries calories number 506 with a cheeseburger and a bun totaling 376 calories (and the fries adding 130 calories), per the USDA. With the bun, you’ll get the following nutrition: 34.2 grams of carbs in cheeseburger.
What fast food has the highest calories?
Below are the highest calorie menu items you can order from the main menu at some of the most popular fast-food chain restaurants.
- Sonic: Buffalo Boneless Wings, 24 piece.
- Subway: Chicken Bacon and Ranch Melt 12 inch.
- Taco Bell: Steak Nachos Box.
- Wendy’s: Dave’s Triple Cheeseburger.
- White Castle: Sack of Onion Chips.
Which fast food is the most fattening?
10 Most Fattening Fast-Food Dishes Slideshow
- #3 Quizno’s Tuna Melt (1,535 Calories)
- #2 KFC Variety Big Box Meal (1,680 Calories)
- #1 Subway’s Double Meatball Marinara with Cheese (1,720 Calories)
- #10 Taco Bell Volcano Nachos (980 Calories)
- #9 Wendy’s Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy ¾ lb Burger (1,060 Calories)
What fast food has the least calories?
25 Low-Calorie Fast Food Items, Ranked
- Dairy Queen: Chicken BLT Salad – Grilled.
- Five Guys: Veggie Sandwich.
- Subway: 6-Inch Veggie Delite Sandwich.
- Arby’s: Chopped Farmhouse Salad – Roast Turkey.
- Hardee’s: Trim It – Charbroiled BBQ Chicken Sandwich.
- Applebee’s Grill: Grilled Chicken Breast.
- Panda Express: Firecracker Shrimp.
How much calories are you supposed to eat a day?
Recommended daily calorie intakes in the US are around 2,500 for men and 2,000 for women. Eating a big breakfast could help with weight reduction and maintenance. The brain uses around 20 percent of the energy used in the human body.