There are 695 calories in a Mushroom Swiss Jr. from Whataburger. Most of those calories come from fat (57%).
- 1 How many calories are in a Whataburger Jr burger?
- 2 Is Whataburger Mushroom Swiss Burger good?
- 3 What is the difference between a Whataburger and a Whataburger Jr?
- 4 How many calories are in a Whataburger #1?
- 5 What’s on a mushroom Swiss burger at Whataburger?
- 6 What is the best meal at Whataburger?
- 7 What is healthy from Whataburger?
- 8 Does Whataburger have anything healthy?
- 9 How many calories do you burn in a day?
How many calories are in a Whataburger Jr burger?
550 Calories or Less Menu Whataburger Jr. with Bacon & Cheese, 400 calories.
Is Whataburger Mushroom Swiss Burger good?
However, since it’s a Whataburger original, you can bet those premium grilled mushrooms taste buttery and smooth. Even if you’re not a fan of nature’s most interesting fungus, you should still give this burger a try. After all, there’s not much that sliced Swiss cheese can’t fix.
What is the difference between a Whataburger and a Whataburger Jr?
This burger is also available on the menu in a slightly smaller size for smaller appetites, called the Whataburger Jr. Double Meat Whataburger. There’s not much to say about this burger as it’s pretty much the same as the basic burger with the addition of a second patty.
How many calories are in a Whataburger #1?
There are 590 calories in 1 burger (316 g) of Whataburger Whataburger.
What’s on a mushroom Swiss burger at Whataburger?
The Mushroom Swiss Burger is just a little fancy—but not fussy—and features two fresh, all-beef patties, creamy Au Jus sauce, two slices of cheese, two layers of premium grilled mushrooms and a toasty five-inch bun.
What is the best meal at Whataburger?
5 things you should order at Whataburger that are better than the burgers
- Dr Pepper Shake. Whataburger.
- HBBQ Chicken Sandwich. Whataburger.
- Whataburger Patty Melt. Whataburger.
- French Fries (+ Spicy Ketchup) Whataburger.
- Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit. Whataburger.
What is healthy from Whataburger?
Order the burger with lettuce, tomatoes and onions to add small amounts of fiber and vitamin C. A grilled chicken sandwich is another lower-fat menu item that also supplies a healthy dose of protein and iron. The grilled chicken melt at Whataburger has 460 calories and 22 grams of fat, of which 5 grams are saturated.
Does Whataburger have anything healthy?
Whataburger is truly the calorie-counting breakfast king, with a dozen choices under 400 calories, including a cinnamon roll (390 calories), three kinds of taquitos (egg, 330; egg with cheese, 370; bacon and egg, 380), breakfast on a bun with bacon ranchero (340) and even an meal with a pancake, scrambled eggs and and
How many calories do you burn in a day?
The average person burns around 1800 calories a day doing absolutely nothing. According to the Healthy Eating Guide, sitting burns an estimated 75 calories per hour. A sedentary woman aged 19 to 30 burns 1,800 to 2,000 calories daily, while a sedentary woman aged 31 to 51 burns about 1,800 calories per day.