Burger King Triple Whopper with Cheese It really shouldn’t be a surprise that a burger with three layers of beef is near the top of the list. Burger King’s Triple Whopper with Cheese has a total of 1,230 calories, making it the second-highest-calorie burger available from a nationwide chain on this list.
- 1 What restaurant has the highest calorie burger?
- 2 How many calories in a burger at a restaurant?
- 3 How many calories in a cheeseburger from a restaurant?
- 4 What restaurant item has the most calories?
- 5 How many calories are in a Triple Whopper?
- 6 How big is the average restaurant burger?
- 7 How many calories in a restaurant burger and fries?
- 8 Which Mcdonalds burger has the most calories?
- 9 Which Mcdonalds meal has the most calories?
- 10 What food has the most calories at McDonald’s?
What restaurant has the highest calorie burger?
The 10 burgers with the highest number of calories in each chain:
- Burger King – Bacon King – 2,102 calories.
- Fatburger – XXXL Triple Kingburger – 1,859* calories.
- Wendy’s – Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Triple – 1,420 calories.
- Smashburger – Double smoked bacon brisket burger – 1,290 calories.
How many calories in a burger at a restaurant?
The average calories in a burger are around 520, but cheese and other toppings may cause the calorie count to jump up quickly. Whether you are grilling in your backyard or eating at a restaurant, it’s hard to beat a juicy hamburger.
How many calories in a cheeseburger from a restaurant?
A regular single patty cheeseburger with condiments from a fast-food restaurant contains about 343 calories and includes 16.4 grams of fat.
What restaurant item has the most calories?
The 15 Highest-Calorie Restaurant Meals
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Cheese Curd Bacon Burger.
- Outback Steakhouse: Herb-Roasted Prime Rib.
- IHOP: Cheeseburger Omelette With Pancakes.
- Shake Shack: Double SmokeShack Burger.
- Sonic: Pineapple Upside Down Master Blast Shake.
- Dave & Buster’s: Carnivore Pizzadilla.
How many calories are in a Triple Whopper?
1,299 Cal. Our Triple Whopper Sandwich features three ¼ lb* savory flame-grilled beef patties topped with melted American cheese, juicy tomatoes, fresh lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, ketchup, crunchy pickles, and sliced white onions on a soft sesame seed bun.
How big is the average restaurant burger?
As some suggest, most restaurant (excluding fast food as those are smaller) patties will be 1/2 an inch in height and four inches in diameter. Additionally, other users have weighed in stating bun size should correlate with the patty.
How many calories in a restaurant burger and fries?
A plain cheeseburger and fries calories number 506 with a cheeseburger and a bun totaling 376 calories (and the fries adding 130 calories), per the USDA. With the bun, you’ll get the following nutrition: 34.2 grams of carbs in cheeseburger.
Which Mcdonalds burger has the most calories?
The burger with the most calories at McDonald’s is none other than the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese. It is interesting to note that the Golden Arches doesn’t have a burger that clocks in at 1,000 calories, something that is sadly far too common at fast-food restaurants.
Which Mcdonalds meal has the most calories?
The 10 Highest Calorie Items On McDonald’s Menu
- 1 Large Triple Thick Raspberry Milkshake (1,090 Cals)
- 2 Large Oreo Cookie Coffee Iced Frappe (850 Cals)
- 3 20 Chicken Nuggets (830 Cals)
- 4 Mighty Angus Original (790 Cals)
- 5 Bacon and Cheddar Angus (770 Cals)
- 6 Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese (770 Cals)
What food has the most calories at McDonald’s?
These 10 items will pack the biggest caloric punch.
- Big Breakfast With Hotcakes (1,150 calories).
- McFlurry With M&M’s, 16 oz cup (930 calories).
- McCafe Shakes, 22 oz cup (830-850 calories).
- Cheeseburger Happy Meal (840 calories).
- Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese (750 calories).
- Frappe Mocha, Large (680 calories).