Here are the six unhealthiest sandwiches on the Wendy’s menu, from a calorie standpoint:
- #6 Son of Baconator. Calories: 660. Fat: 38 grams.
- #5 Asiago Ranch Club with Homestyle Chicken. Calories: 670.
- #4 Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger. Calories: 680.
- #3 ½ lb. Double with Cheese.
- #2 Baconator. Calories: 940.
- #1 ¾ lb. Triple with Cheese.
- 1 What burger has the most calories in it?
- 2 What is the most unhealthy thing to eat at Wendy’s?
- 3 What fast-food has the highest calories?
- 4 How many calories in a Wendy’s triple Baconator?
- 5 What meal at Wendy’s has the most calories?
- 6 What is worse for you Mcdonalds or Wendys?
- 7 What is the best Wendy’s burger?
- 8 What is the most unhealthy burger?
- 9 What burger has the most calories at McDonald’s?
- 10 How many calories are in a Triple Whopper?
- 11 How many calories are in a Wendy’s triple cheeseburger?
What burger has the most calories in it?
You might actually be surprised to find that there aren’t any burgers from McDonald’s on this list. Surprisingly, all of the burgers from Mickey D’s are under 1,000 calories. The biggest culprit is the Double Quarter-Pounder with Cheese, as it has 740 calories.
What is the most unhealthy thing to eat at Wendy’s?
Pretzel Bacon Pub Classic Chicken Chicken sandwiches are also supposed to be better for your waistline, but when it’s fried chicken with bacon, beer cheese sauce, crispy fried onions, and a pretzel bun, well, it makes the most unhealthy food list at Wendy’s.
What fast-food has the highest calories?
Below are the highest calorie menu items you can order from the main menu at some of the most popular fast-food chain restaurants.
- Sonic: Buffalo Boneless Wings, 24 piece.
- Subway: Chicken Bacon and Ranch Melt 12 inch.
- Taco Bell: Steak Nachos Box.
- Wendy’s: Dave’s Triple Cheeseburger.
- White Castle: Sack of Onion Chips.
How many calories in a Wendy’s triple Baconator?
This gourmet delight has—brace yourself— 1360 calories, 820 of which are from fat.
What meal at Wendy’s has the most calories?
Highest protein Wendy’s burger Since the Big Bacon Cheddar Triple Burger is the highest calorie item on the menu, it should come as no surprise that it also packs the most protein.
What is worse for you Mcdonalds or Wendys?
While the McDonald’s version has 530 calories and 27 grams of fat in it, the Wendy’s burger has an additional 40 calories and 7 grams of fat. Even though both chains fared well on our list of Every Fast-Food French Fry — Ranked!, ordering a small at Wendy’s comes with double the salt at 320 milligrams.
What is the best Wendy’s burger?
1. Baconator. Ever since the Baconator was introduced to the Wendy’s menu back in 2007, it has been a fan favorite. With not one, but two beef patties and cheese slices, this masterpiece is topped with crispy bacon, mayo, and ketchup.
What is the most unhealthy burger?
The Unhealthiest Fast-Food Burgers on the Planet
- Whataburger Triple Meat Whataburger.
- Culver’s Bacon Deluxe (Triple)
- Wendy’s Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger Triple.
- Burger King Bacon King.
- Carl’s Jr Triple Western Bacon Cheeseburger.
- Wendy’s Pretzel Bacon Pub Triple Cheeseburger.
- Burger King Texas Double Whopper.
What burger has the most calories at McDonald’s?
The burger with the most calories at McDonald’s is none other than the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese. It is interesting to note that the Golden Arches doesn’t have a burger that clocks in at 1,000 calories, something that is sadly far too common at fast-food restaurants.
How many calories are in a Triple Whopper?
1,299 Cal. Our Triple Whopper Sandwich features three ¼ lb* savory flame-grilled beef patties topped with melted American cheese, juicy tomatoes, fresh lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, ketchup, crunchy pickles, and sliced white onions on a soft sesame seed bun.
How many calories are in a Wendy’s triple cheeseburger?
Wendy’s: Dave’s Triple Dave’s Triple (with three quarter-pound patties) contains 1,070 calories, 72 grams of fat, 30 grams of saturated fat, four grams of trans fat, 260 milligrams of cholesterol, and 1,930 milligrams of sodium.