The 10 burgers with the highest number of calories in each chain:
- Burger King – Bacon King – 2,102 calories.
- Fatburger – XXXL Triple Kingburger – 1,859* calories.
- Wendy’s – Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Triple – 1,420 calories.
- Smashburger – Double smoked bacon brisket burger – 1,290 calories.
- 1 What is the fattest burger?
- 2 What is the most unhealthy burger?
- 3 What fast-food has the highest calories?
- 4 What’s healthier Big Mac or Quarter Pounder?
- 5 What is the healthiest burger?
- 6 What burger has the most calories at McDonald’s?
- 7 Why are Big Macs so addictive?
- 8 What makes a burger high-calorie?
- 9 How many calories in a McDonald’s Double Quarter Pounder?
- 10 What’s the biggest burger at Mcdonalds?
- 11 What’s the healthiest McDonald’s burger?
What is the fattest burger?
Whataburger’s A1 Thick & Hearty Burger (a double-patty burger with American cheese, bacon, grilled onions, and A1 Sauce) is the unhealthiest burger on the menu, with 980 calories, 54 grams of fat, 19 grams of saturated fat, two grams of trans fat, 115 milligrams of cholesterol, and 2,060 milligrams of sodium.
What is the most unhealthy burger?
The Unhealthiest Fast-Food Burgers on the Planet
- Whataburger Triple Meat Whataburger.
- Culver’s Bacon Deluxe (Triple)
- Wendy’s Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger Triple.
- Burger King Bacon King.
- Carl’s Jr Triple Western Bacon Cheeseburger.
- Wendy’s Pretzel Bacon Pub Triple Cheeseburger.
- Burger King Texas Double Whopper.
What fast-food has the highest calories?
Below are the highest calorie menu items you can order from the main menu at some of the most popular fast-food chain restaurants.
- Sonic: Buffalo Boneless Wings, 24 piece.
- Subway: Chicken Bacon and Ranch Melt 12 inch.
- Taco Bell: Steak Nachos Box.
- Wendy’s: Dave’s Triple Cheeseburger.
- White Castle: Sack of Onion Chips.
What’s healthier Big Mac or Quarter Pounder?
Quarter pounder is very similar to quarter pounder for calories – quarter pounder has 244 calories per 100 grams and big mac has 257 calories. For macronutrient ratios, big mac is lighter in protein, lighter in carbs and heavier in fat compared to quarter pounder per calorie.
What is the healthiest burger?
The 9 Healthiest Fast Food Burgers, Ranked
- White Castle Sliders. These mini-sized squar patties are pretty iconic and known around the world.
- Five Guys Little Hamburger.
- Shake Shack Single Shackburger.
- Burger King Veggie Burger.
- Burger King Whopper Jr.
- Wendy’s Jr.
- Burger King Hamburger.
- McDonald’s Hamburger.
What burger has the most calories at McDonald’s?
The burger with the most calories at McDonald’s is none other than the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese. It is interesting to note that the Golden Arches doesn’t have a burger that clocks in at 1,000 calories, something that is sadly far too common at fast-food restaurants.
Why are Big Macs so addictive?
The process works in a similar way to the reaction you’d get after taking a drug like cocaine and raises the likelihood of compulsive eating. After 20 minutes: The Big Mac’s bun has high levels of high-fructose corn syrup and sodium both of which are addictive and make your body crave more.
What makes a burger high-calorie?
“ The fattier beef will add more calories to your burger,” she explains. “There could also be binders in the ground beef patty such as egg or bread crumbs, and with the addition of toppings (hello, cheese and bacon) and a refined-grain bun, this all adds up to a high-calorie meal in one sandwich.”
How many calories in a McDonald’s Double Quarter Pounder?
740 Cal. 740 Cal. Each Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese features two quarter pound* 100% fresh beef burger patties that are hot, deliciously juicy and cooked when you order.
What’s the biggest burger at Mcdonalds?
McDonald’s Double Quarter Pounder Despite the recent hype of the Grand Big Mac — a sized-up, limited edition version of the original being touted for its girth — the biggest burger by weight at McDonald’s is actually the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese.
What’s the healthiest McDonald’s burger?
What is the healthiest meal at McDonald’s? With just 297 calories, the good old cheeseburger is the healthiest thing at McDonald’s. Plus, it packs almost 15 grams of protein, and under 15 grams of fat.