For $21.28 and at the cost of some months off your life, you can enjoy the Octuple Bypass Burger at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas. The burger weighs in at 19,900 calories.
- 1 How many calories are in a heart attack sandwich?
- 2 Do you get weighed at Heart Attack Grill?
- 3 Has anyone finished an octuple bypass burger?
- 4 Has anyone had a heart attack at the Heart Attack Grill?
- 5 How many calories is the biggest burger at Heart Attack Grill?
- 6 How many calories are in a Heart Attack Grill milkshake?
- 7 What happens if you don’t finish your food at Heart Attack Grill?
- 8 Which is the unhealthiest fast food?
- 9 How many calories are in a triple bypass burger?
- 10 Which burger has the highest calories?
- 11 What is the most unhealthy burger in the world?
- 12 What is the highest calorie burger in the world?
- 13 How much do you have to weigh to eat for free at the Heart Attack Grill?
- 14 Has anyone finished the heart attack burger?
How many calories are in a heart attack sandwich?
It all comes together perfectly with a spoonful of mustard. While an 804-calorie sandwich isn’t as catastrophic for your waistline as the Heart Attack Grill’s Quadruple Bypass burger, which clocks in with 12 times as many calories, it certainly will make a dent in your wallet, at $24.95.
Do you get weighed at Heart Attack Grill?
It’s optional. If you want to get a free meal (which is a single burger and a drink purchase is required) then you will have your “nurse” (AKA your server) weigh you before you order.
Has anyone finished an octuple bypass burger?
For example, the downtown restaurant serves an Octuple Bypass Burger that clocks in at a staggering 20,000 calories. Competitive eater Matt Stonie recently smashed the record for devouring this bad boy, with a time of four minutes, 10 seconds. The previous record was seven minutes, 42 seconds.
Has anyone had a heart attack at the Heart Attack Grill?
On February 11, 2012, a customer suffered what was reported to be an apparent heart attack while eating a “Triple Bypass Burger” at the restaurant. Restaurant owner Jon Basso called 9-1-1 and the customer was taken to the hospital. Reportedly patrons thought it was a stunt and started taking photos.
How many calories is the biggest burger at Heart Attack Grill?
The Heart Attack Grill is known for its weight scale and sign that reads, “Over 350 Pounds Eats Free.” One of the biggest burgers at the Grill, the Quadruple Burger, has earned a Guinness World Record for being the world’s “most calorific burger”, weighing 1.36 kilograms with nearly 10,000 calories.
How many calories are in a Heart Attack Grill milkshake?
The signature dish is the Quadruple Bypass — four half-pound burger patties topped with cheese, bacon and no lettuce (lettuce is for wimps). If you order it with the fries cooked in lard and the triple butterfat milkshake topped with a pat of real butter, you’ll be getting 8,000 calories worth of food.
What happens if you don’t finish your food at Heart Attack Grill?
“ You get spanked if you don’t finish your food!” Review of Heart Attack Grill.
Which is the unhealthiest fast food?
18 of the unhealthiest fast-food items you can order
- Wendy’s Dave’s Hot ‘n’ Juicy 3/4 Lb.
- Chop’t Panko Fried Chicken Salad.
- Burger King’s Ultimate Breakfast Platter.
- Burger King’s Triple Whopper.
- Quizno’s Large Turkey Bacon Guacamole Sub.
- Quizno’s Large Carbonara Sub.
- Chipotle’s Carnitas Burrito.
How many calories are in a triple bypass burger?
They estimate that the Triple Bypass Burger has about 6,000 calories, but at the same time, they note that it’s tough to determine just how bad these burgers are. The problem is the burgers are not only cooked in lard, but toppings like bacon are also cooked in lard.
Which burger has the highest calories?
The 10 burgers with the highest number of calories in each chain:
- Burger King – Bacon King – 2,102 calories.
- Fatburger – XXXL Triple Kingburger – 1,859* calories.
- Wendy’s – Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Triple – 1,420 calories.
- Smashburger – Double smoked bacon brisket burger – 1,290 calories.
What is the most unhealthy burger in the world?
The Unhealthiest Fast-Food Burgers on the Planet
- Whataburger Triple Meat Whataburger.
- Culver’s Bacon Deluxe (Triple)
- Wendy’s Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger Triple.
- Burger King Bacon King.
- Carl’s Jr Triple Western Bacon Cheeseburger.
- Wendy’s Pretzel Bacon Pub Triple Cheeseburger.
- Burger King Texas Double Whopper.
What is the highest calorie burger in the world?
This 20,000-Calorie Burger Is The Craziest Thing We’ve Ever Eaten. The burger with the most calories in the world can be found at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas, which has made national headlines for killing its customers with its over-the-top, gluttonous fare.
How much do you have to weigh to eat for free at the Heart Attack Grill?
Patrons eat free if they weigh over 350 pounds — and agree to weigh themselves in front of a cheering crowd on a livestock scale. The bottom of the menu reads: “If you do not finish your meal the nurse will administer spankings!”
Has anyone finished the heart attack burger?
According to the Las Vegas Sun, 52-year-old John Alleman died Monday after collapsing last week as he waited at a bus stop in front of the Fremont Street restaurant.