|Calories Sort by Calories||Sodium (mg)Sort by Sodium (milligrams)|
|Double Krystal[more info]||190||420|
|Double Krystal with Cheese[more info]||240||670|
|Krystal with Cheese[more info]||150||430|
- 1 How bad are Krystal burgers?
- 2 What size is a Krystal Burger?
- 3 How many calories are in a Krystal Slider?
- 4 Who has the worst burger?
- 5 What is the most unhealthy burger?
- 6 Is Krystal burgers real beef?
- 7 What is the healthiest type of burger?
- 8 How many calories are in an average burger?
- 9 How much does a Krystal Burger weigh?
- 10 Is Krystal the same as White Castle?
How bad are Krystal burgers?
The fast food restaurant scored a 6.6 on Consumer Reports ‘ survey. Yelp reviewers compare Krystal to White Castle, calling Krystal the White Castle of the South. For those who enjoy White Castle, Krystal falls short. One Yelp reviewer described Krystal as, “Dirty, [with] unclean food and the worst, rudest service.”
What size is a Krystal Burger?
Their square-shaped burgers are 21U2 inches long, small enough to fit in a car dashboard without shedding crumbs. To fill their stomachs, customers often find they need a “sackful,” 12 burgers packed in a cute plastic bag for a price of $6.59. Krystal also distinguishes itself with 24-hour service.
How many calories are in a Krystal Slider?
There are 150 calories in a Cheese Krystal Slider from Krystal. Most of those calories come from fat (42%) and carbohydrates (39%).
Who has the worst burger?
Worst Fast Food Burgers of 2020
- Whataburger: Hatch Green Chile Burger.
- Burger King: Impossible Whopper.
- McDonald’s: Quarter Pounder with Cheese & Bacon.
- Sonic: Garlic Butter Bacon Burger.
- Carl’s Jr.: Monster Angus Thickburger.
- Wendy’s: Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger.
- Culver’s: Colby Jack Pub Burger.
What is the most unhealthy burger?
The Unhealthiest Fast-Food Burgers on the Planet
- Whataburger Triple Meat Whataburger.
- Culver’s Bacon Deluxe (Triple)
- Wendy’s Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger Triple.
- Burger King Bacon King.
- Carl’s Jr Triple Western Bacon Cheeseburger.
- Wendy’s Pretzel Bacon Pub Triple Cheeseburger.
- Burger King Texas Double Whopper.
Is Krystal burgers real beef?
The chain has occasionally expanded its menu to include larger burgers, such as the “Big Angus Burger”, a full-size hamburger made of 100% Angus beef. Krystal is known for a diverse breakfast menu, which includes a made-to-order country breakfast, meat and egg sandwiches, and biscuits, as well as other items.
What is the healthiest type of burger?
If you choose beef, choose 90 percent lean or higher. Bison and venison are also leaner red meat choices. Poultry such as ground turkey or chicken can be higher in saturated fat and calories if dark meat and skin are used in the mix. If you choose to use ground chicken or turkey, look for breast only.
How many calories are in an average burger?
For a 4-ounce cooked lean beef burger you’ll take in around 225 calories, 12 grams of fat, 5 gram of saturated fat and 27 grams of protein.
How much does a Krystal Burger weigh?
There are 130 calories in 1 burger ( 65 g ) of Krystal Krystal Burger.
Is Krystal the same as White Castle?
Whereas White Castle calls their tiny steamed hamburgers “sliders,” Krystal, just like an unoriginal Southern cousin, calls theirs “Krystals.” White Castle burgers famously have five holes punched through each patty, in order to steam dozens of them at once.