Whataburger Whataburger Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||1 burger|
|Calories From Fat||230|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
- 1 How many calories are in a plain burger from Whataburger?
- 2 What is the healthiest thing to eat at Whataburger?
- 3 What is the healthiest burger at Whataburger?
- 4 How many calories are in a #2 at Whataburger?
- 5 Can I eat Whataburger on a diet?
- 6 Is Whataburger burgers bad for you?
- 7 How many calories are in a Whataburger number 13?
- 8 How many calories are in a triple meat Whataburger?
- 9 How many calories in a small fry from Whataburger?
- 10 How many calories in a Whataburger JR cheeseburger?
- 11 How many calories should I consume a day?
How many calories are in a plain burger from Whataburger?
Total calories: 670. Fat grams: 28.
What is the healthiest thing to eat at Whataburger?
In addition to the two new salads, Whataburger lunch and dinner choices under 550 calories include:
- Whataburger Jr.
- Double Meat Whataburger Jr.
- New Grilled Chicken Melt, 460 calories.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich, 510 calories.
- Chicken Fajita Taco, 420 calories.
- Whatacatch Sandwich, 450 calories.
What is the healthiest burger at Whataburger?
For lunch, you might consider: Whataburger Jr.: 330 calories (add bacon and cheese for an extra 90 calories) Chicken Fajita Taco: 400 calories. Kids Justaburger: 310 calories.
How many calories are in a #2 at Whataburger?
There are 835 calories in a Double Meat Whataburger from Whataburger.
Can I eat Whataburger on a diet?
At Whataburger you can grab a grilled chicken sandwich meal (with a small bun, side salad instead of fries, mustard instead of mayo, low-fat vinaigrette dressing and no croutons) for 390 calories, or splurge and get the Whatachick’n meal the same way for 530.
Is Whataburger burgers bad for you?
A double or triple patty burger can contain more calories and saturated fat than you should eat for the entire day. The Triple Meat Whataburger is one of the most unhealthful choices. burger contains 540 calories and 35 grams of fat, of which 13 grams are saturated.
How many calories are in a Whataburger number 13?
There are 1530 calories in a Whatachick’n Strips 3 piece Meal from Whataburger. Most of those calories come from fat (39%) and carbohydrates (51%).
How many calories are in a triple meat Whataburger?
Triple Meat Whataburger At 1,080 calories, the total weight listed on its nutritional information is 484 grams, or just over a pound, and it’s not the lettuce that’s tipping the scales.
How many calories in a small fry from Whataburger?
There are 280 calories in Small French Fries from Whataburger.
How many calories in a Whataburger JR cheeseburger?
Calories. There are 310 calories in a Whataburger Jr.
How many calories should I consume a day?
Recommended daily calorie intakes in the US are around 2,500 for men and 2,000 for women. Eating a big breakfast could help with weight reduction and maintenance. The brain uses around 20 percent of the energy used in the human body.