#1 Jr. Cheeseburger = 280 calories. #2 Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe = 340 calories.
- 1 How many calories are in a Wendy’s 4 dollar meal?
- 2 What is the healthiest burger at Wendy’s?
- 3 How many calories in a strawberry lemonade from Wendy’s?
- 4 Is Wendy’s cheaper than Mcdonalds?
- 5 What’s in the 5 for 5 at Wendy’s?
- 6 How many calories are in a Wendy’s chicken wrap?
- 7 Is Wendy’s healthier than McDonald’s?
- 8 What is the unhealthiest food at Wendy’s?
- 9 How unhealthy is Wendys?
- 10 How many calories are in a #1 from Wendy’s?
- 11 How many calories are in Wendy’s 4 piece chicken nuggets?
- 12 How many calories is in a Wendy’s small fry?
How many calories are in a Wendy’s 4 dollar meal?
Here’s the “4 for $4 Meal” blueprint: a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, a four-pack of Chicken Nuggets, a small fries and small drink. Total calories: 1,130 (with a Coke).
What is the healthiest burger at Wendy’s?
Here are the six healthiest sandwiches (including burgers, not including wraps) on the Wendy’s menu, from a calorie standpoint:
- #6 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger.
- #5 Ultimate Chicken Grill Sandwich. Calories: 370.
- #4 Junior Cheeseburger Deluxe. Calories: 350.
- #3 Crispy Chicken Sandwich. Calories: 350.
- #2 Jr. Cheeseburger.
- #1 Jr.
How many calories in a strawberry lemonade from Wendy’s?
There are 200 calories in 1 serving (591 ml) of Wendy’s Strawberry Lemonade (Small).
Is Wendy’s cheaper than Mcdonalds?
Although Wendy’s prices tend to be slightly higher than McDonald’s, they offer just as big of a selection and in some ways, their food tastes better than that of McDonald’s.
What’s in the 5 for 5 at Wendy’s?
The $5 Biggie Bag is available now at participating Wendy’s restaurants nationwide. Wendy’s is bringing back the Bacon Double Stack as part of the $5 Biggie Bag. The bag includes the Bacon Double Stack, four-piece chicken nuggets (Spicy or Crispy), small fries, and a small drink.
How many calories are in a Wendy’s chicken wrap?
While their menu sports a lot of grilled items, Wendy’s Grilled Chicken Go Wrap is one of the few that’s not as high in sodium. Calories are a mere 260 with 10 grams of fat (3.5 g sat) and 630mg sodium.
Is Wendy’s healthier than McDonald’s?
That said, McDonald’s does seem to edge out Wendy’s in the nutrition category. The Quarter Pounder has 50 fewer calories than the Dave’s Single and 190 fewer milligrams of sodium. And the Quarter Pounder is lower in overall fat than the Wendy’s burger, though the saturated fat content is the same.
What is the unhealthiest food at Wendy’s?
The Unhealthiest Foods at Wendy’s
- Pretzel Bacon Pub Triple Cheeseburger.
- Bacon Jalapeño Cheeseburger Triple.
- Taco Salad.
- Breakfast Baconator.
- Chili Cheese Fries.
- Pretzel Pub Chicken Sandwich.
- Wendy’s Frosty Cookie Sundae.
How unhealthy is Wendys?
Wendy’s: Poor Bet Wendy’s tops their breaded, fried filet with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo for 630 calories, 31 grams of fat, 8 grams of saturated fat, and 1,800 milligrams of sodium.
How many calories are in a #1 from Wendy’s?
There are 590 calories in 1 burger (4 oz) of Wendy’s Dave’s Single.
How many calories are in Wendy’s 4 piece chicken nuggets?
There are 170 calories in 4 Piece Chicken Nuggets from Wendy’s.
How many calories is in a Wendy’s small fry?
There are 270 calories in Small French Fries from Wendy’s. Most of those calories come from fat (43%) and carbohydrates (51%).