Turkey Burger — 230 calories.
- 1 How many calories are in a 4 oz turkey burger?
- 2 Does Red Robin have a turkey burger?
- 3 Are Red Robin turkey burgers good?
- 4 How many calories are in a 5 oz turkey burger?
- 5 Is turkey Burger good for weight loss?
- 6 How many calories are in a Red Robin hamburger patty?
- 7 How many calories in a Red Robin wedgie burger?
- 8 Do Red Robin calories include fries?
- 9 What is the best burger from Red Robin?
- 10 Is Red Robin unhealthy?
- 11 How many calories are in a pound of 99 fat free ground turkey?
How many calories are in a 4 oz turkey burger?
A 4-ounce cooked turkey burger (made from a combo of dark and light meat) has 193 calories, 11 grams of fat, 3 grams of saturated fat and 22 grams of protein.
Does Red Robin have a turkey burger?
Seasoned turkey patty, lettuce, tomatoes and chipotle aioli.
Are Red Robin turkey burgers good?
Although Red Robin is really known for their traditional burgers, I went out on a limb and ordered the Turkey Burger. I was not disappointed! It was tasty and moist. The whole grain bun was a perfect compliment to the turkey.
How many calories are in a 5 oz turkey burger?
There are 326 calories in 5 ounces of cooked Turkey Burger.
Is turkey Burger good for weight loss?
Ground beef and turkey are both nutritious meats that provide protein, fat, and a variety of vitamins and minerals. Turkey is generally lower in saturated fat than beef. As such, it may be a better choice for heart health. Fat-free turkey is also the lowest calorie option if you’re interested in weight loss.
How many calories are in a Red Robin hamburger patty?
There are 281 calories in 1 patty of Red Robin Beef Patty.
How many calories in a Red Robin wedgie burger?
The whole thing clocks in at 450 calories —compared to 1,040 for Red Robin’s popular Banzai Burger, or 1,392 for the Whiskey River BBQ Burger—making it one of the brand’s healthier options to order, provided you don’t pair it with refill after refill of bottomless fries.
Do Red Robin calories include fries?
Calorie count changes with any customization. * Does not include calories for Steak Fries (350 cal) or Freckled Fruit® Salad (100 cal).
What is the best burger from Red Robin?
The Best of the Best Red Robin Burgers, Ranked
- Guacamole Bacon. PIN IT.
- Bleu Ribbon. PIN IT.
- Fiery Ghost Tavern Double. PIN IT.
- Red Robin Gourmet Cheeseburger. PIN IT.
- Chili Chili™ Cheeseburger. PIN IT.
- Royal Red Robin. PIN IT.
- Banzai. PIN IT.
- Sautéed ‘Shroom. PIN IT. Photo courtesy of @hkitizzle on Instagram.
Is Red Robin unhealthy?
The “winner” of the unhealthiest meal in America is Red Robin, whose “Monster” double burger, combined with a milkshake and bottomless fries, clocks in at a whopping 3,540 calories.
How many calories are in a pound of 99 fat free ground turkey?
With 28g of protein, 1g of fat per serving, and only 120 calories, our 99% Fat-Free Ground Turkey Breast puts a healthy spin on your favorite recipes. From lasagna to burgers and tacos, Honeysuckle White® ground turkey is lean protein you can feel good about.