The Meat. The main meat used for a traditional hamburger is ground beef. Looking at an 8 oz. serving of 95 percent lean ground beef, the calorie count is 310 and a protein count of 48.41 g.
- 1 How many calories are in a 8 oz cheeseburger with bun?
- 2 How many calories are in a standard burger?
- 3 How many calories are in a regular hamburger bun?
- 4 How many calories are in a hamburger with bun and ketchup?
- 5 Are burgers high in calories?
- 6 Which burger has the most calories?
- 7 What is the healthiest type of burger?
How many calories are in a 8 oz cheeseburger with bun?
There are 671 calories in 8 ounces of Plain Cheeseburger on Bun.
How many calories are in a standard burger?
For a 4-ounce cooked lean beef burger you’ll take in around 225 calories, 12 grams of fat, 5 gram of saturated fat and 27 grams of protein.
How many calories are in a regular hamburger bun?
According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, or USDA, a regular plain hamburger roll has 120 calories. A mixed-grain or multigrain bun has 113 calories, and a reduced-calorie bun has 84 calories.
How many calories are in a hamburger with bun and ketchup?
There are 299 calories in 1 Hamburger with Tomato and/or Catsup on Bun.
Are burgers high in calories?
The burger patty is high in calories on its own. Toppings and condiments can send your fat and calorie count over the edge. Skip bacon, mayo, barbecue sauce, and even ketchup if you want a burger with fewer calories and fat and less sugar.
Which burger has the most calories?
The 10 burgers with the highest number of calories in each chain:
- Burger King – Bacon King – 2,102 calories.
- Fatburger – XXXL Triple Kingburger – 1,859* calories.
- Wendy’s – Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Triple – 1,420 calories.
- Smashburger – Double smoked bacon brisket burger – 1,290 calories.
What is the healthiest type of burger?
If you choose beef, choose 90 percent lean or higher. Bison and venison are also leaner red meat choices. Poultry such as ground turkey or chicken can be higher in saturated fat and calories if dark meat and skin are used in the mix. If you choose to use ground chicken or turkey, look for breast only.