There are 420 calories in a Grilled Chicken Sandwich from Dairy Queen. Most of those calories come from fat (34%) and carbohydrates (43%).
- 1 Is Dairy Queen grilled chicken sandwich healthy?
- 2 Does Dairy Queen have a grilled chicken sandwich?
- 3 How many calories in Chick-fil-A sauce?
- 4 What is the lowest calorie item at Dairy Queen?
- 5 Are Dairy Queen burgers healthy?
- 6 What is the healthiest thing at DQ?
- 7 How many calories in a large Dairy Queen fries?
- 8 How many calories are in a large Dairy Queen Blizzard?
- 9 How many calories are in a 4 piece chicken strip basket from Dairy Queen?
Is Dairy Queen grilled chicken sandwich healthy?
Grilled Chicken Sandwich You usually can’t go wrong when you opt for grilled chicken at lunch, and this sandwich isn’t really an exception. It has fewer calories, fat, and sodium than the other sandwiches on DQ’s menu.
Does Dairy Queen have a grilled chicken sandwich?
A grilled seasoned chicken fillet topped with crisp chopped lettuce, thick-cut tomato and mayo served on a warm toasted bun.
How many calories in Chick-fil-A sauce?
If you opt for sauce with your nuggets or chicken tenders, steer clear of the Chick-fil-A sauce—it has 140 calories and 13 grams of fat. Better choices include Buffalo sauce (10 calories, zero fat), barbecue sauce (45 calories, zero fat), and honey-mustard sauce (45 calories, zero fat).
What is the lowest calorie item at Dairy Queen?
The Lowest Calorie Desserts at Dairy Queen – 5 Low Calorie Treats
- DQ Ice-Cream Sandwich – 190 Calories. DQ Sandwich – 190 Calories.
- Dilly Bar – 190 Calories.
- Fudge Bar – 60 Calories (Lowest Calorie Dessert at Dairy Queen)
- Vanilla Orange Bar – 70 Calories (Second Lowest Calorie Dessert)
- Kid’s Ice Cream Cone – 170 Calories.
Are Dairy Queen burgers healthy?
Burgers. Dairy Queen “Brazier” locations offer a menu of fast-food staples like burgers, fries, and chicken tender baskets. As with most take-out burger options, Dairy Queen’s are mostly high in calories and sodium (even before you add a side of fries).
What is the healthiest thing at DQ?
The Dairy Queen Nutrition Facts For Their 10 Healthiest Items, According To An RD
- Basic Cheeseburger. Dairy Queen.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Dairy Queen.
- Chicken Strips. Getty Images.
- Chicken BLT Salad. Dairy Queen.
- Rotisserie Style Chicken Bite Salad.
- Wild Alaskan Fish Sandwich.
- Chocolate Sundae.
- Hot Fudge Sundae.
How many calories in a large Dairy Queen fries?
There are 470 calories in Large French Fries from Dairy Queen.
How many calories are in a large Dairy Queen Blizzard?
Most large blizzards ring in around 1,000 calories with the worst one, the Royal Rocky Road Trip, being 1,510 calories (via Dairy Queen).
How many calories are in a 4 piece chicken strip basket from Dairy Queen?
There are 1000 calories in 1 serving (432 g) of Dairy Queen Chicken Strip Basket (4 Piece).