A 4-ounce cooked turkey burger (made from a combo of dark and light meat) has 193 calories, 11 grams of fat, 3 grams of saturated fat and 22 grams of protein.
Are turkey burgers good for weight loss?
Start your weight loss journey with this delicious, healthy spin on the classic burger. The BBQ Turkey Burger helps you cut back on beef by introducing more turkey into your diet. Turkey is a great source of lean protein, which not only keeps you full, but also contains the amino acids that build muscle.
Are turkey burgers healthy?
Ground beef and turkey are both nutritious meats that provide protein, fat, and a variety of vitamins and minerals. Turkey is generally lower in saturated fat than beef. As such, it may be a better choice for heart health. Fat-free turkey is also the lowest calorie option if you’re interested in weight loss.
How many calories are in a 5 oz turkey burger?
There are 326 calories in 5 ounces of cooked Turkey Burger.
Are turkey burgers fattening?
Turkey burgers are made from a much leaner meat which means that they are much less fattening.
What is the healthiest turkey burger?
Taste-Off: The best frozen turkey burgers — and the foulest
- Diestel Family Ranch Organic Turkey Burgers.
- Butterball Turkey Original Seasoned Burgers.
- Jennie-O Turkey Burgers.
- Applegate Organics Turkey Burgers.
- Butterball All Natural Turkey Burgers.
- Jennie-O Seasoned Turkey Burgers.
- Good & Gather All Natural Turkey Burgers.
What is the healthiest meat to eat?
5 of the Healthiest Meats
- Sirloin Steak. Sirloin steak is both lean and flavorful – just 3 ounces packs about 25 grams of filling protein!
- Rotisserie Chicken & Turkey. The rotisserie cooking method helps maximize flavor without relying on unhealthy additives.
- Chicken Thigh.
- Pork Chop.
- Canned Fish.