Fast-food chain’s new burger — with 1,400 calories and 107 grams of fat — will cost you $5.49. NEW YORK (CNN/Money) – Fans of Hardee’s new “Monster Thickburger” may end up making “Big Mac” lovers look like waif-like supermodels.
- 1 How many calories in a monster burger combo from Hardee’s?
- 2 What is Monster Thickburger?
- 3 How many calories are in a mega burger?
- 4 What hamburger has the most calories?
- 5 How many calories are in a Red Robin Monster Burger?
- 6 What is the healthiest thing to eat at Hardee’s?
- 7 How many calories in a Hardee’s Monster Angus Thickburger?
- 8 How much is Hardee’s Monster Angus burger?
- 9 How many calories does a boiled potato have?
How many calories in a monster burger combo from Hardee’s?
Add it all up and you get a massive 1,420 calories with 107 grams of fat.
What is Monster Thickburger?
The Monster Angus Thickburger features two 1/3 lb. charbroiled Black Angus beef patties, four strips of bacon, three slices of American cheese, and mayo on a toasted premium bun.
How many calories are in a mega burger?
The two patties on a Big Mac contain 170 calories, and so one patty would contain 85 calories. The cheese slice has 50 calories, and the lettuce has 10 calories.
What hamburger has the most calories?
The 10 burgers with the highest number of calories in each chain:
- Burger King – Bacon King – 2,102 calories.
- Fatburger – XXXL Triple Kingburger – 1,859* calories.
- Wendy’s – Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Triple – 1,420 calories.
- Smashburger – Double smoked bacon brisket burger – 1,290 calories.
How many calories are in a Red Robin Monster Burger?
The CSPI found that Red Robin offers a meal that includes a Peppercorn Monster Burger, served with a side of steak fries, and a Monster Salted Caramel Milkshake, which altogether clocked in at 3,540 calories. Health writes that the meal also has 69 grams of saturated fat and 205 grams of sugar.
What is the healthiest thing to eat at Hardee’s?
If you’re looking for the healthiest meal at Hardee’s, a small hamburger and small fries is the best choice, especially if you replace the burger bun with a lettuce wrap.
How many calories in a Hardee’s Monster Angus Thickburger?
The Monster Thickburger weighs in at a staggering 1,420 calories, with 107 grams of fat.
How much is Hardee’s Monster Angus burger?
Monday rolled out its Monster Thickburger — two one-third-pound slabs of Angus beef, four strips of bacon, three slices of cheese and mayonnaise on a buttered sesame seed bun. The sandwich alone sells for $5.49 or $7.09 with a medium fries (520 calories) and soda (about 400 calories).
How many calories does a boiled potato have?
The nutrients found in 2/3 cup (100 grams) of boiled potatoes — cooked with the skin but without salt — are ( 1 ): Calories: 87. Water: 77% Protein: 1.9 grams.