There are 556 calories in 1 burger of KFC Hawaiian Burger.
- 1 How many calories are in an average burger?
- 2 How many calories are in a large burger?
- 3 What is the lowest calorie burger?
- 4 Is burger good for weight loss?
- 5 Which burger has the most calories?
- 6 What is the most fattening fast food?
- 7 What is the highest calorie fast food?
- 8 What is the most unhealthy fast food burger?
- 9 Which burger is the healthiest?
- 10 What is the number 1 healthiest fast food restaurant?
- 11 How many calories are in KFC chips?
How many calories are in an average burger?
For a 4-ounce cooked lean beef burger you’ll take in around 225 calories, 12 grams of fat, 5 gram of saturated fat and 27 grams of protein.
How many calories are in a large burger?
There are 516 calories in a Huge 1/2 Lb Hamburger from Cookout. Most of those calories come from fat (47%).
What is the lowest calorie burger?
Burgers with the fewest calories
- Bob Evans Big Farm Hamburger – Nutrition Overview | HealthGrove.
- Johnny Rockets Original Hamburger – Nutrition Overview | HealthGrove.
- Denny’s Spicy Sriracha Burger – Nutrition Overview | HealthGrove.
- Mimi’s Cafe Mushroom Brie Burger – Nutrition Overview | HealthGrove.
Is burger good for weight loss?
Eat a lean beef burger on a whole grain bun with avocado on top and you’ve got nothing to worry about. You’ve created the taste you crave while eating things you can feel great about — and you will still lose weight!
Which burger has the most calories?
The 10 burgers with the highest number of calories in each chain:
- Burger King – Bacon King – 2,102 calories.
- Fatburger – XXXL Triple Kingburger – 1,859* calories.
- Wendy’s – Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Triple – 1,420 calories.
- Smashburger – Double smoked bacon brisket burger – 1,290 calories.
What is the most fattening fast food?
10 Most Fattening Fast-Food Dishes Slideshow
- #3 Quizno’s Tuna Melt (1,535 Calories)
- #2 KFC Variety Big Box Meal (1,680 Calories)
- #1 Subway’s Double Meatball Marinara with Cheese (1,720 Calories)
- #10 Taco Bell Volcano Nachos (980 Calories)
- #9 Wendy’s Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy ¾ lb Burger (1,060 Calories)
What is the highest calorie fast food?
The 15 Highest-Calorie Restaurant Meals
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Cheese Curd Bacon Burger.
- Outback Steakhouse: Herb-Roasted Prime Rib.
- IHOP: Cheeseburger Omelette With Pancakes.
- Shake Shack: Double SmokeShack Burger.
- Sonic: Pineapple Upside Down Master Blast Shake.
- Dave & Buster’s: Carnivore Pizzadilla.
What is the most unhealthy fast food burger?
The Unhealthiest Fast-Food Burgers on the Planet
- Whataburger Triple Meat Whataburger.
- Culver’s Bacon Deluxe (Triple)
- Wendy’s Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger Triple.
- Burger King Bacon King.
- Carl’s Jr Triple Western Bacon Cheeseburger.
- Wendy’s Pretzel Bacon Pub Triple Cheeseburger.
- Burger King Texas Double Whopper.
Which burger is the healthiest?
The 9 Healthiest Fast Food Burgers, Ranked
- White Castle Sliders. These mini-sized squar patties are pretty iconic and known around the world.
- Five Guys Little Hamburger.
- Shake Shack Single Shackburger.
- Burger King Veggie Burger.
- Burger King Whopper Jr.
- Wendy’s Jr.
- Burger King Hamburger.
- McDonald’s Hamburger.
What is the number 1 healthiest fast food restaurant?
Leading the way as one of the healthiest fast food restaurants is, drum roll, please—Taco Bell!
- Reduced sodium across the menu by 15 percent since 2008, with a push to have a total 25 percent reduction by 2025.
- Removed artificial flavors and colors and replaced them with natural alternatives.
How many calories are in KFC chips?
There are 250 calories in 1 serving of KFC Fries (Regular).