|Calories 1060||(4435 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
Does Culver’s have a mushroom Swiss burger?
We begin with fresh, never frozen beef, seared on a grill after you order. Add white button mushrooms sautéed in salt, pepper, parsley and a touch of garlic. Then top with real Wisconsin Swiss cheese and serve on a lightly buttered, toasted bun.
What should I order at Culvers?
The Best and Worst Menu Items at Culver’s
- Best: Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
- Worst: Original Chicken Tenders.
- Best: Strawberry Fields Salad with Grilled Chicken and Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Worst: Chicken Cashew with Grilled Chicken Salad.
- Best: Beef Pot Roast Sandwich.
- Worst: Grilled Reuben Melt Sandwich.