|Calories 1160||(4854 kJ)|
|Trans Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||51 g||17%|
- 1 How many calories in a Red Robin Burger and fries?
- 2 What is the lowest calorie meal at Red Robin?
- 3 How much calories are you supposed to eat a day?
- 4 Does Red Robin have turkey burgers?
- 5 What is in Red Robin Keep it simple burger?
- 6 Do Red Robin calories include fries?
- 7 How many oz are Red Robin burgers?
How many calories in a Red Robin Burger and fries?
Answer: 8g. How many calories are in Red Robin’s Clucks and Fries? Answer: 1330.
What is the lowest calorie meal at Red Robin?
Customize to your lifestyle or save up to 200 calories by changing your beef patty to a lighter option:
- Custom-blended, Ancient-grain-and-quinoa Veggie Patty — 130 calories.
- Grilled Chicken Breast — 120 calories.
- Turkey Burger — 230 calories.
- Impossible Burger Patty™ — 240 calories.
- Crispy Chicken Patty — 430 calories.
How much calories are you supposed to eat a day?
Recommended daily calorie intakes in the US are around 2,500 for men and 2,000 for women. Eating a big breakfast could help with weight reduction and maintenance. The brain uses around 20 percent of the energy used in the human body.
Does Red Robin have turkey burgers?
Seasoned turkey patty, lettuce, tomatoes and chipotle aioli.
What is in Red Robin Keep it simple burger?
Beef or a custom-blended, ancient-grain-and-quinoa veggie patty, pickles, red onions, lettuce and tomatoes.
Do Red Robin calories include fries?
Calorie count changes with any customization. * Does not include calories for Steak Fries (350 cal) or Freckled Fruit® Salad (100 cal).
How many oz are Red Robin burgers?
Hand-crafted with 1/2 –pound of Black Angus beef or an all-natural, 7-oz, fire-grilled chicken breast, premium ingredients, artisan touches and sophisticated flavor combinations, these chef-inspired creations elevate the burger experience and satisfy even the most discriminating cravings. A true knife-and-fork burger.