|Charbroiled Burgers||Calories||Sat. Fat (g)|
|The Big Carl®||920||23|
|California Classic Double Cheeseburger||560||12|
|Super Star® with Cheese||920||23|
- 1 What is the lowest calorie burger at Carl’s Jr?
- 2 How many calories in a Carl’s Jr a1 Burger?
- 3 What is the healthiest thing to eat at Carl’s Jr?
- 4 How many calories are in a Carl’s Jr 6 Dollar Burger?
- 5 How many calories in a really big Carl?
- 6 Is Carl’s Jr better than Mcdonalds?
- 7 What is the healthiest burger at Carl’s Jr?
What is the lowest calorie burger at Carl’s Jr?
Low Calorie Food Options
- Double Cheeseburger: 390.
- Big Hamburger: 480.
- California Classic Double Cheeseburger: 600.
- Teriyaki Burger: 660.
- Famous Star with Cheese: 670.
- Western Bacon Cheeseburger: 750.
- The Original Six Dollar Thickburger: 780.
- The Jalapeno Thickburger: 820.
How many calories in a Carl’s Jr a1 Burger?
There are 640 calories in a A. 1. Double Cheeseburger from Carl’s Jr. Most of those calories come from fat (54%).
What is the healthiest thing to eat at Carl’s Jr?
Carl’s Jr.: Charbroiled Chicken Salad (320 calories) Technically, the healthiest item on the Carl’s Jr. menu is the charbroiled chicken salad (320 cals), but the healthiest sandwich would have to be the similar charbroiled BBQ chicken sandwich, which is 390 calories.
How many calories are in a Carl’s Jr 6 Dollar Burger?
Carl’s Jr The Original Six Dollar Burger® Calories There are 900 calories in a The Original Six Dollar Burger® from Carl’s Jr. Most of those calories come from fat (52%).
How many calories in a really big Carl?
Carl’s Jr The Big Carl® Calories There are 930 calories in a The Big Carl® from Carl’s Jr.
Is Carl’s Jr better than Mcdonalds?
Carl’s Jr. and McDonald’s are both burger-focused fast-food chains, but one is much bigger than the other. I found that the food wasn’t the deciding factor: Carl’s Jr. had a slightly better burger and much better fries, but McDonald’s remains the more beloved brand. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
What is the healthiest burger at Carl’s Jr?
1/3-Pound Lettuce-Wrapped Thickburger While it’s got the least number of calories among all the burgers, the hidden punch comes courtesy of high sodium and a whopping 300 calories from fat (over 70 percent of your calories) alone. “In terms of calories and carbs, this looks like a pretty good option.