Quarter Pound Burgers
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients, except oil. Mix well and shape into 4 uniform patties.
- In large non-stick skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add patties; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve on toasted whole grain rolls with your favourite condiments.
- 1 How do I cook a 1/4 pound burger?
- 2 How long do you pan fry a quarter pound burger?
- 3 How long do you grill burgers at 350?
- 4 How long does it take to grill a quarter pound hamburger?
- 5 How long do you fry a half pound burger?
- 6 How long should I cook burgers on the stove?
- 7 How long do you pan fry burgers on each side?
- 8 How do you tell if a burger is done?
- 9 How do you cook a quarter pound burger in the oven?
- 10 How many times should you flip your burger?
- 11 How long do you grill burgers at 400?
- 12 How do you know when to flip a burger?
How do I cook a 1/4 pound burger?
Grill the burgers:
- Turn the propane on, then ignite the burners to high heat.
- Close the lid and heat the grill until it reaches about 400 degrees.
- While the grill heats, form (4) 1/4 pound burger patties into an even 1/2″ thickness.
- Close the lid and cook until the burgers reach the desired doneness.
How long do you pan fry a quarter pound burger?
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the burgers, turning occasionally for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. Top each burger with a slice of cheese shortly before removing from the frying pan; serve in burger buns.
How long do you grill burgers at 350?
How long do you grill burgers at 350? 5-6-7 Grilled Burger Method for Grilling Backyard Burgers: For Medium-Rare Hamburgers – 5 Minutes Each Side. Grill the burgers for 5 minutes on one side and then flip. For Medium Hamburgers – 6 Minutes Each Side.
How long does it take to grill a quarter pound hamburger?
For rare burgers, cook for 4 minutes total (125°F) For medium-rare burgers, cook for 5 minutes total (135°F) For medium burgers, cook for 6 to 7 minutes total (145°F) For well-done burgers, cook for 8 to 9 minutes total (160 °F)
How long do you fry a half pound burger?
- Medium-rare (warm, red center): 6 minutes, or 130 to 135°
- Medium (warm, pink center): 7 to 8 minutes, or 140 to 145°
- Medium-well (hot, slightly pink center): 9 minutes, or 150 to 155°
- Well done (brown all the way through): 10 minutes, or 160 to 165°
How long should I cook burgers on the stove?
Cook times for cooking burgers in a skillet (that are about 1 inch thick and cooked on medium high heat) are as follows:
- Medium Rare (red in the middle): 6 minutes total (3 minutes on each side)
- Medium (pink in the middle): 7-8 minutes total.
- Medium Well (smidge of pink in the middle): 9 minutes total.
How long do you pan fry burgers on each side?
Pop your burgers on the barbecue or in a hot, non-stick frying pan with a little oil. Cook for 5 – 6 minutes each side for medium and 8 – 9 minutes on each side for well done.
How do you tell if a burger is done?
The best way to tell if a burger is done is by using a thermometer. This is going to give you the most accurate assurance that your burger is cooked. You want the internal temperature to read no less than 155°F. Let the burgers rest for about 10 minutes and the internal temperature will rise to the 160°F mark.
How do you cook a quarter pound burger in the oven?
Mix the ground beef with the yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, granulated garlic, Tabasco and salt & pepper until evenly combined. Shape into quarter pound burger patties and place on the cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 155˚F (for medium).
How many times should you flip your burger?
Don’t flip or touch it except once to switch sides once it hits the pan. It will probably take three to four minutes on each side to reach a “chef’s medium,” which will give you a crusty brown sear with a pink juicy center.
How long do you grill burgers at 400?
Next, heat grill to medium high heat (about 350-400°F). Place burger patties on the hot grill and close lid. Sear for 2-3 minutes or until you see browning and grill marks. Gently flip the burgers and grill an additional 2-3 minutes for rare, 4-5 minutes for medium-rare or 6-7 minutes for medium well.
How do you know when to flip a burger?
You’ll know to flip the patties when you see liquid pooling on the uncooked surface. Be careful not to char the meat or press down on the patties with a spatula while cooking, you’ll squeeze out all those flavorful juices.